Sugar Cookie: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sugar cookie: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one sugar cookie, cup and more
How many calories in sugar cookie?
In particular, medium size sugar cookie (30 g) has about 151 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size sugar cookie is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 22 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sugar cookie on charts.
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sugar cookies?
As I wrote before medium size sugar cookie (30 g) have 151 calories. It is easy to count that two sugar cookies have about 302 calories and three sugar cookies have about 453 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sugar cookies.
- Cup of sugar cookie (125g)628 kcal
- Half cup of sugar cookie (62.5g)314 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sugar cookies142 kcal
- Half of medium size sugar cookie75.5 kcal
- Small size sugar cookie (24g)120.8 kcal
- Big size sugar cookie (39g)196.3 kcal
- Two medium size sugar cookies302 kcal
- Three medium size sugar cookies453 kcal
- Four medium size sugar cookies604 kcal
- Five medium size sugar cookies755 kcal
Protein in sugar cookie
Sugar cookies have 3.84 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size sugar cookie (30 g) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in sugar cookies
Sugar cookies have 70.64 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size sugar cookie (30 g) has about 21.2 g of carbs.
Fat in sugar cookies
Sugar cookies have 23.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size sugar cookie (30 g) has about 7 g of fat.