Champignon vs Mushrooms: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Champignon
At first glance, you can see that in champignon is more calories than in mushrooms.
Champignon has 28 kcal per 100g and mushrooms 22 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 27%.
In champignon and in mushrooms most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare champignon with mushrooms in details.
Fact 2: Champignon And Mushrooms Nutrition Difference
Mushrooms vs Champignon: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||5.29 g||3.26 g|
|Fat||0.47 g||0.34 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||1 g|
|Protein||2.17 g||3.09 g|
|Water||91.08 g||92.45 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||3 mg|
|Iron||1.74 mg||0.5 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||356 mg||318 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.073 mg||0.081 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.3 mg||0.402 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.46 mg||3.607 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.095 mg||0.104 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.018 mg||0.017 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4 mg||2.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.01 mg||0.01 mg|
Less protein in champignon
It is aslo easy to see see that in champignon is less protein than in mushrooms.
There is 3.09g per 100g of mushrooms and 2.17g per 100g of champignon so using simple math we can see that difference is about 42%.
More carbohydrates in champignon
In champignon is more carbohydrates than in mushrooms.
There is 3.26g/100g of carbohydrates in mushrooms and 5.29g/100g in champignon so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 62%.
More fat in champignon
In champignon is more fats than in mushrooms.
The tables above show us that there is 0.34g/100g of fats in mushrooms and 0.47g/100g in champignon. In this case difference is about 38%.
- Carbohydrates5.29 g
- Fat0.47 g
- Dietary fiber2.2 g
- Protein2.17 g
- Water91.08 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 62% CARBS.
- 25% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
Vitamins: mushrooms vs champignon
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mushrooms 11% more than champignon
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mushrooms 34% more than champignon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): champignon 24% more than mushrooms
- Vitaminium B6: mushrooms 9% more than champignon
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): champignon 6% more than mushrooms
- Vitaminium C: champignon 90% more than mushrooms
- Vitaminium E: mushrooms 0% more than champignon
Minerals: champignon vs mushrooms
Compares of champignon
- Champignon vs Zucchini
- Champignon vs Mushrooms
- Champignon vs Portabella Mushrooms
- see all compares of champignon
Compares of mushrooms
- Calories from Champignon
- Calories of Jelly
- Calories in Soybean
- Goat cheese (hard) calories per 100g
- Chorizo carbs per 100g
- Roasted pork loiny protein per 100g
- Mackerel fat per 100g
- How many calories does smoked cheese have?
- Calories in a half of Biryani
- Calories in whole Biryani
- Calories for one, two or more Biryani
- How much protein in bacardi rum?
- Champignon vs Portabella Mushrooms nutrition
- Lentil vs Black Beans calories
- Lentil vs Edamame protein
- Lentil vs Garbanzo Beans sugar
- Lentil vs Kidney Beans vitamins
- Lentil vs Black Eyed Peas dietary fiber
- Potato vs Spaghetti Squash vitaminium C
- Potato vs Yellow Squash magnessium
- Potato vs Sweetcorn potassium