Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in mushrooms?
Case in point, standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz) have about 6 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 6 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about mushrooms nutrition.
See all nutrition data of mushrooms on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Mushrooms (1 Oz), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz)|
|Carbs Total||3.26 g||0.92 g||0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||0.28 g||0.3 g|
|Fat||0.34 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||3.09 g||0.88 g||0.9 g|
|Water||92.45 g||26.21 g||25.9 g|
mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.081 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.402 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.607 mg
- Vit B60.104 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.017 mcg
- Vit C2.1 mg
- Vit E0.01 mg
Energy content of mushrooms
- 46% CARBS
- 43% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium318 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mushrooms?
As I wrote before standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz) have 6 calories. It is easy to count that two mushrooms have about 12 calories and three mushrooms have about 18 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mushrooms.
- Standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz)6 kcal
- Cup of mushrooms (96g)21 kcal
- Half cup of mushrooms (48g)11 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mushrooms6 kcal
- Half of medium size mushrooms3 kcal
- Small size mushrooms (22g)4.8 kcal
- Big size mushrooms (36g)7.8 kcal
- Two medium size mushrooms12 kcal
- Three medium size mushrooms18 kcal
- Four medium size mushrooms24 kcal
- Five medium size mushrooms30 kcal
Protein in mushrooms
Mushrooms have 3.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in mushrooms
Mushrooms have 3.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in mushrooms
Mushrooms have 0.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz) has:6kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does milk chocolate have?
- Calories in a half of pork chop
- Calories in whole pork chop
- Calories for one, two or more pork chops
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in halvah?
- How much fat in tapioca flour?
- How much protein in goat cheese?
- What is weight of frankfurter?
- Smoked bacon calories per ounce (oz)
- Perch calories per serving size