Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mushrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in mushrooms?
Case in point, standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz) has about 6 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of mushrooms on charts.
Mushrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.26 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||0.34 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||3.09 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||92.45 g||~ 26.2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of mushrooms?
As I wrote before 100g have 22 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of mushrooms.
- Standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz)6 kcal
- Cup of mushrooms (96g)21 kcal
- Half cup of mushrooms (48g)11 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mushrooms6 kcal
- 10g of mushrooms2 kcal
- 20g of mushrooms4 kcal
- 50g of mushrooms11 kcal
- 100g of mushrooms22 kcal
Protein in mushrooms
Mushrooms have 3.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in mushrooms
Mushrooms have 3.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in mushrooms
Mushrooms have 0.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of mushrooms (1 oz) has:6kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.081 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.402 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.607 mg
- Vitaminium B60.104 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.017 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of mushrooms
- 46% CARBS
- 43% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium318 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does milk chocolate have?
- Calories in a half of pork chop
- Calories in whole pork chop
- Calories for one, two or more pork chops
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in halvah?
- How much fat in goat?
- How much protein in chicken leg?
- What is weight of orange juice?
- Cider calories per ounce (oz)
- Pork neck calories per serving size