Ramen Noodles vs Spaghetti, Pasta: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Ramen noodles
At first glance, you can see that in ramen noodles is much more calories than in spaghetti.
Ramen noodles has 440 kcal per 100g and spaghetti 158 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 178%.
In ramen noodles and in spaghetti most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare ramen noodles with spaghetti in details.
Fact 2: Ramen noodles And Spaghetti Nutrition Difference
Spaghetti vs Ramen noodles: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Ramen noodles||Spaghetti, pasta|
|Carbohydrates||60.26 g||30.86 g|
|Fat||17.59 g||0.93 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.9 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||10.17 g||5.8 g|
|Water||6.52 g||62.13 g|
|Calcium||21 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||4.11 mg||0.5 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||18 mg|
|Potassium||181 mg||44 mg|
|Sodium||1855 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.448 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.255 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.401 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.038 mg||0.049 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.165 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.44 mg||0.06 mg|
More protein in ramen noodles
It is aslo easy to see see that in ramen noodles is more protein than in spaghetti.
There is 5.8g per 100g of spaghetti and 10.17g per 100g of ramen noodles so using simple math we can see that difference is about 75%.
More carbohydrates in ramen noodles
In ramen noodles is more carbohydrates than in spaghetti.
There is 30.86g/100g of carbohydrates in spaghetti and 60.26g/100g in ramen noodles so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 95%.
More fat in ramen noodles
In ramen noodles is more fats than in spaghetti.
The tables above show us that there is 0.93g/100g of fats in spaghetti and 17.59g/100g in ramen noodles. In this case difference is about 1791%.
- Carbohydrates60.26 g
- Fat17.59 g
- Dietary fiber2.9 g
- Protein10.17 g
- Water6.52 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | handfull | small package | cup | half cup
- 55% CARBS.
- 9% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
Vitamins: spaghetti vs ramen noodles
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): ramen noodles 2140% more than spaghetti
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): ramen noodles 1175% more than spaghetti
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): ramen noodles 1250% more than spaghetti
- Vitaminium B6: spaghetti 29% more than ramen noodles
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): ramen noodles 2257% more than spaghetti
- Vitaminium E: ramen noodles 3967% more than spaghetti
Minerals: ramen noodles vs spaghetti
Compares of ramen noodles
- Ramen Noodles vs Spaghetti
- Ramen Noodles vs Raw Pasta
- Ramen Noodles vs Rice Noodles
- Ramen Noodles vs Soba Noodles
- Ramen Noodles vs Udon Noodles
- see all compares of ramen noodles
Compares of spaghetti
- Calories from Ramen noodles
- Calories of Rotisserie chicken drumstick
- Calories in Mashed potato
- Roasted pork calories per 100g
- Fried shrimp carbs per 100g
- Boiled asparagus protein per 100g
- Frozen Tater Tots fat per 100g
- How many calories does Oreo cookie have?
- Calories in a half of cheese danish
- Calories in whole cheese danish
- Calories for one, two or more cheese danish
- How much protein in cooked black beans?