Boiled Asparagus: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled asparagus: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one boiled asparagus, handful and more
How many calories in boiled asparagus?
To show you what does it mean, one spear (15 g) boiled asparagus has about 3 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one spear boiled asparagus is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of boiled asparagus on charts.
Boiled asparagus: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.11 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.22 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.4 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Water||92.63 g||~ 26.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled asparagus?
As I wrote before one spear (15 g) has 3 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled asparagus have about 6 calories and three boiled asparagus have about 9 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled asparagus.
- One spear (15 g)3 kcal
- Handful of boiled asparagus (60g)13 kcal
- Cup of boiled asparagus (175g)39 kcal
- Half cup of boiled asparagus (87.5g)19 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled asparagus6 kcal
Protein in boiled asparagus
Boiled asparagus has 2.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one spear (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled asparagus
Boiled asparagus has 4.11 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one spear (15 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled asparagus
Boiled asparagus has 0.22 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one spear (15 g) has about 0 g of fat.
one spear (15 g) has:3kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled asparagus - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1006 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.162 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.139 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.084 mg
- Vitaminium B60.079 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.149 mcg
- Vitaminium C7.7 mg
- Vitaminium E1.5 mg
- Vitaminium K0.051 mg
Energy content of boiled asparagus
- 59% CARBS
- 34% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
boiled asparagus - minerals per 100g
- Potassium224 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium23 mg
- Sodium14 mg
- Iron0.91 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled asparagus with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled asparagus looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does oatmeal bread have?
- Calories in a half of turkey meat
- Calories in whole turkey meat
- Calories for one, two or more turkey meat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pineapple juice?
- How much fat in flounder?
- How much protein in argan oil?
- What is weight of haddock?
- Protein bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Udon noodles calories per serving size