Ramen Noodles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ramen noodles: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in ramen noodles?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of ramen noodles (85 g) has about 374 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of ramen noodles is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 19.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 53 minutes, swim for about 44 minutes or run for 38 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ramen noodles on charts.
Ramen noodles: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, small package , cup or half cup of ramen noodles?
As I wrote before 100g have 440 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, small package , cup or half cup of ramen noodles.
- Standard serving size of ramen noodles (85 g)374 kcal
- Handful of ramen noodles (40g)176 kcal
- Ramen noodles small package (85g)374 kcal
- Cup of ramen noodles (267g)1175 kcal
- Half cup of ramen noodles (133.5g)587 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ramen noodles125 kcal
- 10g of ramen noodles44 kcal
- 20g of ramen noodles88 kcal
- 50g of ramen noodles220 kcal
- 100g of ramen noodles440 kcal
Protein in ramen noodles
Ramen noodles have 10.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ramen noodles (85 g) you can see that you will get about 8.6 g of protein.
Carbs in ramen noodles
Ramen noodles have 60.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of ramen noodles (85 g) has about 51.2 g of carbs.
Fat in ramen noodles
Ramen noodles have 17.59 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ramen noodles (85 g) has about 15 g of fat.
standard serving size of ramen noodles (85 g) has:374kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ramen noodles - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A12 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.448 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.255 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.401 mg
- Vitaminium B60.038 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.165 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E2.44 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of ramen noodles
- 55% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
ramen noodles - minerals per 100g
- Potassium181 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium1855 mg
- Iron4.11 mg
Do ramen noodles make you fat? Whether it is good to eat ramen noodles on diet?
Very hight count of calories in ramen noodles puts this product at the top of hight calorific grain products. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific grain products, ramen noodles seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other grain products.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If ramen noodles contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare ramen noodles with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how ramen noodles look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Cherry tomato have?
- Calories in a half of cooked black beans
- Calories in whole cooked black beans
- Calories for one, two or more cooked black beans
- Calories in handful of cooked black beans
- Calories in tablespoon of cooked black beans
- Calories in teaspoon of cooked black beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ciabatta roll?
- How much fat in couscous?
- How much protein in oatmeal bread?
- What is weight of boiled egg?
- Turkey calories per ounce (oz)
- Pineapple juice calories per serving size