Rotisserie Chicken Drumstick: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rotisserie chicken drumstick: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one rotisserie chicken drumstick and more
How many calories in rotisserie chicken drumstick?
Case in point, medium size rotisserie chicken drumstick (100 g) has about 206 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size rotisserie chicken drumstick is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 29 minutes, swim for about 24 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rotisserie chicken drumstick on charts.
Rotisserie chicken drumstick: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.12 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||11.46 g||~ 3.2 g|
|Protein||25.65 g||~ 7.3 g|
|Water||61.42 g||~ 17.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rotisserie chicken drumsticks?
As I wrote before medium size rotisserie chicken drumstick (100 g) have 206 calories. It is easy to count that two rotisserie chicken drumsticks have about 412 calories and three rotisserie chicken drumsticks have about 618 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rotisserie chicken drumsticks.
- Medium size rotisserie chicken drumstick (100 g)206 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rotisserie chicken drumsticks58 kcal
- Half of medium size rotisserie chicken drumstick103 kcal
- Small size rotisserie chicken drumstick (80g)164.8 kcal
- Big size rotisserie chicken drumstick (130g)267.8 kcal
- Two medium size rotisserie chicken drumsticks412 kcal
- Three medium size rotisserie chicken drumsticks618 kcal
- Four medium size rotisserie chicken drumsticks824 kcal
- Five medium size rotisserie chicken drumsticks1030 kcal
Protein in rotisserie chicken drumstick
Rotisserie chicken drumsticks have 25.65 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rotisserie chicken drumstick (100 g) you can see that you will get about 25.7 g of protein.
Carbs in rotisserie chicken drumsticks
Rotisserie chicken drumsticks have 0.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rotisserie chicken drumstick (100 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in rotisserie chicken drumsticks
Rotisserie chicken drumsticks have 11.46 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rotisserie chicken drumstick (100 g) has about 11.5 g of fat.
medium size rotisserie chicken drumstick (100 g) has:206kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rotisserie chicken drumstick - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.224 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.966 mg
- Vitaminium B60.196 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.51 mg
Energy content of rotisserie chicken drumstick
- 0% CARBS
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
rotisserie chicken drumstick - minerals per 100g
- Potassium279 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium22 mg
- Sodium392 mg
- Iron1.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare rotisserie chicken drumstick with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how rotisserie chicken drumstick looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cheese danish have?
- Calories in a half of ciabatta roll
- Calories in whole ciabatta roll
- Calories for one, two or more ciabatta roll
- Calories in slice of ciabatta roll
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in couscous?
- How much fat in oatmeal bread?
- How much protein in fried egg?
- What is weight of turkey meat?
- Pineapple juice calories per ounce (oz)
- Flounder (fillet, meat) calories per serving size