Cherry Tomato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cherry tomato: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cherry tomato, handful and more
Also known as (other names): Campari tomato, baby tomato
How many calories in cherry tomato?
For example, medium size cherry tomato (20 g) has about 4 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cherry tomato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of cherry tomato on charts.
Cherry tomato: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.9 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Saturated fat||0.05 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||94.8 g||~ 26.9 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cherry tomatoes?
As I wrote before medium size cherry tomato (20 g) have 4 calories. It is easy to count that two cherry tomatoes have about 8 calories and three cherry tomatoes have about 12 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cherry tomatoes.
- Medium size cherry tomato (20 g)4 kcal
- Handful of cherry tomatoes (140g)25 kcal
- Cup of cherry tomato (149g)27 kcal
- Half cup of cherry tomato (74.5g)13 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cherry tomatoes5 kcal
- Half of medium size cherry tomato2 kcal
- Small size cherry tomato (16g)3.2 kcal
- Big size cherry tomato (26g)5.2 kcal
- Two medium size cherry tomatoes8 kcal
- Three medium size cherry tomatoes12 kcal
- Four medium size cherry tomatoes16 kcal
- Five medium size cherry tomatoes20 kcal
Protein in cherry tomato
0g of protein - cherry tomatoes has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in cherry tomatoes
Cherry tomatoes have 3.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cherry tomato (20 g) has about 0.8 g of carbs.
Fat in cherry tomatoes
0 g of fat - cherry tomatoes have no fat.
medium size cherry tomato (20 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cherry tomato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A107 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.064 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.042 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1 mg
- Vitaminium B60.15 mg
- Vitaminium C23 mg
- Vitaminium E1.22 mg
Energy content of cherry tomato
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
cherry tomato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium282 mg
- Phosphorus21 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
- Zink0.26 mg
- Beta karoten640 mg
Interesting charts - compare cherry tomato with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how cherry tomato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does avocado oil have?
- Calories in a half of whisky
- Calories in whole whisky
- Calories for one, two or more whisky
- Calories in cup of whisky
- Calories in shot (small glass) of whisky
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in horseflesh?
- How much fat in Sierra Mist?
- How much protein in pumpkin bread?
- What is weight of coconut flour?
- Grey Goose Vodka calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked wild rice calories per serving size