Cherry Tomato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cherry tomato: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
Also known as (other names): Campari tomato, baby tomato
How many calories in Cherry tomato?
For example, medium size Cherry tomato (20 g) has about 4 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Cherry tomato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of Cherry tomato on charts.
Cherry tomato: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Cherry tomato?
As I wrote before medium size Cherry tomato (20 g) have 4 calories. It is easy to count that two Cherry tomato have about 8 calories and three Cherry tomato have about 12 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Cherry tomato.
- Medium size Cherry tomato (20 g)4 kcal
- Handful of Cherry tomato (140g)25 kcal
- Cup of Cherry tomato (149g)27 kcal
- Half cup of Cherry tomato (74.5g)13 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Cherry tomato5 kcal
- Half of medium size Cherry tomato2 kcal
- Small size Cherry tomato (16g)3.2 kcal
- Big size Cherry tomato (26g)5.2 kcal
- Two medium size Cherry tomato8 kcal
- Three medium size Cherry tomato12 kcal
- Four medium size Cherry tomato16 kcal
- Five medium size Cherry tomato20 kcal
Protein in Cherry tomato
0g of protein - Cherry tomato has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in Cherry tomato
Cherry tomato have 3.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Cherry tomato (20 g) has about 0.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Cherry tomato
0 g of fat - Cherry tomato have no fat.
medium size Cherry tomato (20 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Cherry tomato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A107 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.064 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.042 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1 mg
- Vitaminium B60.15 mg
- Vitaminium C23 mg
- Vitaminium E1.22 mg
Energy content of Cherry tomato
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Cherry tomato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium282 mg
- Phosphorus21 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
- Zink0.26 mg
- Beta karoten640 mg
Does Cherry tomato make you fat and how it affect your weight?
This is a product with really low energy amount (low calorific). If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, Cherry tomato seems to be a pretty good choice. Just remember we compare it with other products from vegetables
Interesting charts - compare Cherry tomato with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how Cherry tomato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dried cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of horseflesh
- Calories in whole horseflesh
- Calories for one, two or more horseflesh
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Sierra Mist?
- How much fat in pumpkin bread?
- How much protein in coconut flour?
- What is weight of Grey Goose vodka?
- Cooked wild rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked soba noodles calories per serving size