Frozen Tater Tots: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen Tater Tots: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one Frozen Tater Tots, cup and more
How many calories in Frozen Tater Tots?
In particular, medium size Frozen Tater Tots (9 g) has about 17 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Frozen Tater Tots is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Frozen Tater Tot on charts.
Frozen Tater Tots: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Frozen Tater Tots?
As I wrote before medium size Frozen Tater Tots (9 g) have 17 calories. It is easy to count that two Frozen Tater Tots have about 34 calories and three Frozen Tater Tots have about 51 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Frozen Tater Tots.
- Medium size Frozen Tater Tots (9 g)17 kcal
- Cup of Frozen Tater Tots (142g)266 kcal
- Half cup of Frozen Tater Tots (71g)133 kcal
- Frozen Tater Tots 1 standard package (907g)1696 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Frozen Tater Tots53 kcal
- Half of medium size Frozen Tater Tots8.5 kcal
- Small size Frozen Tater Tots (7g)13.6 kcal
- Big size Frozen Tater Tots (12g)22.1 kcal
- Two medium size Frozen Tater Tots34 kcal
- Three medium size Frozen Tater Tots51 kcal
- Four medium size Frozen Tater Tots68 kcal
- Five medium size Frozen Tater Tots85 kcal
Protein in Frozen Tater Tots
Frozen Tater Tots have 2.03 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Frozen Tater Tots (9 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in Frozen Tater Tots
Frozen Tater Tots have 26.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Frozen Tater Tots (9 g) has about 2.3 g of carbs.
Fat in Frozen Tater Tots
Frozen Tater Tots have 9.17 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Frozen Tater Tots (9 g) has about 0.8 g of fat.
medium size Frozen Tater Tots (9 g) has:17kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Frozen Tater Tots - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.184 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.064 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.911 mg
- Vitaminium B60.204 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.017 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of Frozen Tater Tots
- 54% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
Frozen Tater Tots - minerals per 100g
- Potassium260 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium451 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare Frozen Tater Tots with other Frozen
When you look at charts below you will see how Frozen Tater Tots look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Parmesan have?
- Calories in handful of dried cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of dried cranberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in whisky?
- How much fat in horseflesh?
- How much protein in Sierra Mist?
- What is weight of pumpkin bread?
- Coconut flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Grey Goose Vodka calories per serving size