Fried Shrimp: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried shrimp: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried shrimp, cup and more
How many calories in fried shrimp?
In particular, medium size fried shrimp (12 g) has about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried shrimp is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried shrimp on charts.
Fried shrimp: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried shrimp?
As I wrote before medium size fried shrimp (12 g) has 24 calories. It is easy to count that two fried shrimp have about 48 calories and three fried shrimp have about 72 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried shrimp.
- Medium size fried shrimp (12 g)24 kcal
- Cup of fried shrimp (124g)244 kcal
- Half cup of fried shrimp (62g)122 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried shrimp56 kcal
- Half of medium size fried shrimp12 kcal
- Small size fried shrimp (10g)19.2 kcal
- Big size fried shrimp (16g)31.2 kcal
- Two medium size fried shrimp48 kcal
- Three medium size fried shrimp72 kcal
- Four medium size fried shrimp96 kcal
- Five medium size fried shrimp120 kcal
Protein in fried shrimp
Fried shrimp has 15.22 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried shrimp (12 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in fried shrimp
Fried shrimp has 11.02 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried shrimp (12 g) has about 1.3 g of carbs.
Fat in fried shrimp
Fried shrimp has 9.89 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried shrimp (12 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
medium size fried shrimp (12 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried shrimp - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.121 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.109 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.345 mg
- Vitaminium B60.16 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.032 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.49 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of fried shrimp
- 23% CARBS
- 31% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
fried shrimp - minerals per 100g
- Potassium144 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium81 mg
- Sodium507 mg
- Iron1.04 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried shrimp with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried shrimp looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does couscous have?
- Calories in a half of boiled egg
- Calories in whole boiled egg
- Calories for one, two or more boiled eggs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in turkey meat?
- How much fat in pineapple juice?
- How much protein in flounder?
- What is weight of argan oil?
- Haddock calories per ounce (oz)
- Protein bar calories per serving size