Potato Flour vs Arrowroot Flour: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Potato flour
At first glance, you can see that in potato flour is just a little less calories than in arrowroot flour.
Potato flour has 357 kcal per 100g and arrowroot flour 357 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In potato flour and in arrowroot flour most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare potato flour with arrowroot flour in details.
Potato flour And Arrowroot flour Nutrition Difference
arrowroot flour - 0% more than potato flour
arrowroot flour - 6% more than potato flour
potato flour - 240% more than arrowroot flour
- Dietary fiber:
potato flour - 74% more than arrowroot flour
potato flour - 2200% more than arrowroot flour
arrowroot flour - 74% more than potato flour
Arrowroot flour vs Potato flour: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Potato flour||Arrowroot flour|
|Carbohydrates||83.1 g||88.15 g|
|Fat||0.34 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.9 g||3.4 g|
|Protein||6.9 g||0.3 g|
|Water||6.52 g||11.37 g|
|Calcium||65 mg||40 mg|
|Iron||1.38 mg||0.33 mg|
|Magnessium||65 mg||3 mg|
|Potassium||1001 mg||11 mg|
|Sodium||55 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.228 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.769 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.025 mg||0.007 mg|
More protein in potato flour
It is aslo easy to see see that in potato flour is more protein than in arrowroot flour.
There is 0.3g per 100g of arrowroot flour and 6.9g per 100g of potato flour so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2200%.
Less carbohydrates in potato flour
In potato flour is less carbohydrates than in arrowroot flour.
There is 88.15g/100g of carbohydrates in arrowroot flour and 83.1g/100g in potato flour so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 6%.
More fat in potato flour
In potato flour is more fats than in arrowroot flour.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in arrowroot flour and 0.34g/100g in potato flour. In this case difference is about 240%.
- Carbohydrates83.1 g
- Fat0.34 g
- Dietary fiber5.9 g
- Protein6.9 g
- Water6.52 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 92% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Vitamins: arrowroot flour vs potato flour
Minerals: potato flour vs arrowroot flour
Compares of potato flour
- Potato Flour vs Wheat Flour
- Potato Flour vs Arrowroot Flour
- Potato Flour vs Cornstarch
- Potato Flour vs All-Purpose Flour
- Potato Flour vs Rice Flour
- see all compares of potato flour
Compares of arrowroot flour
- Calories from Potato flour
- Calories of Bun
- Calories in Prune whip
- Fried falafel calories per 100g
- Roasted potato carbs per 100g
- Dried chili peppers protein per 100g
- Frozen margarita fat per 100g
- How many calories does maple syrup have?
- Calories in a half of saltine cracker
- Calories in whole saltine cracker
- Calories for one, two or more saltine crackers
- How much protein in salt?
- Potato Flour vs Cornstarch nutrition
- Potato Flour vs All-Purpose Flour calories
- Soy Flour vs Wheat Flour protein
- Soy Flour vs Almond Flour sugar
- Soy Flour vs All-Purpose Flour vitamins
- Soy Flour vs Coconut Flour dietary fiber
- Oat Flour vs Wheat Flour vitaminium C
- Oat Flour vs Oatmeal magnessium
- Oat Flour vs Fluor potassium