Fried Falafel: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried falafel: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried falafel and more
How many calories in fried falafel?
To show you what does it mean, medium size fried falafel (25 g) has about 83 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried falafel is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried falafel on charts.
Fried falafel: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||31.84 g||~ 9 g|
|Fat||17.8 g||~ 5 g|
|Protein||13.31 g||~ 3.8 g|
|Water||34.62 g||~ 9.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried falafels?
As I wrote before medium size fried falafel (25 g) have 83 calories. It is easy to count that two fried falafels have about 166 calories and three fried falafels have about 249 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried falafels.
- Medium size fried falafel (25 g)83 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried falafels94 kcal
- Half of medium size fried falafel41.5 kcal
- Small size fried falafel (20g)66.4 kcal
- Big size fried falafel (33g)107.9 kcal
- Two medium size fried falafels166 kcal
- Three medium size fried falafels249 kcal
- Four medium size fried falafels332 kcal
- Five medium size fried falafels415 kcal
Protein in fried falafel
Fried falafels have 13.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried falafel (25 g) you can see that you will get about 3.3 g of protein.
Carbs in fried falafels
Fried falafels have 31.84 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried falafel (25 g) has about 8 g of carbs.
Fat in fried falafels
Fried falafels have 17.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried falafel (25 g) has about 4.5 g of fat.
medium size fried falafel (25 g) has:83kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried falafel - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A13 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.146 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.166 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.044 mg
- Vitaminium B60.125 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.104 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.6 mg
Energy content of fried falafel
- 37% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
fried falafel - minerals per 100g
- Potassium585 mg
- Magnessium82 mg
- Calcium54 mg
- Sodium294 mg
- Iron3.42 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried falafel with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried falafel looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked oatmeal have?
- Calories in a half of Snickers
- Calories in whole Snickers
- Calories for one, two or more Snickers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in natural yogurt?
- How much fat in pastrami?
- How much protein in tomato juice?
- What is weight of tuna?
- Belriso calories per ounce (oz)
- Bosc pear calories per serving size