Fried Falafel: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in fried falafel?
To show you what does it mean, medium size fried falafel (25 g) has about 83 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 83 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fried falafel is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about fried falafel nutrition.
See all nutrition data of fried falafel on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Fried Falafel (25 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size fried falafel (25 g)|
|Carbs Total||31.84 g||9.03 g||8 g|
|Fat||17.8 g||5.05 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||13.31 g||3.77 g||3.3 g|
|Water||34.62 g||9.81 g||8.7 g|
fried falafel - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A13 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.146 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.166 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.044 mg
- Vit B60.125 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.104 mcg
- Vit C1.6 mg
Energy content of fried falafel
- 37% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
fried falafel - minerals per 100g
- Potassium585 mg
- Magnessium82 mg
- Calcium54 mg
- Sodium294 mg
- Iron3.42 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried falafels?
As I wrote before medium size fried falafel (25 g) have 83 calories. It is easy to count that two fried falafels have about 166 calories and three fried falafels have about 249 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried falafels.
- Medium size fried falafel (25 g)83 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried falafels94 kcal
- Half of medium size fried falafel41.5 kcal
- Small size fried falafel (20g)66.4 kcal
- Big size fried falafel (33g)107.9 kcal
- Two medium size fried falafels166 kcal
- Three medium size fried falafels249 kcal
- Four medium size fried falafels332 kcal
- Five medium size fried falafels415 kcal
Protein in fried falafel
Fried falafels have 13.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried falafel (25 g) you can see that you will get about 3.3 g of protein.
Carbs in fried falafels
Fried falafels have 31.84 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried falafel (25 g) has about 8 g of carbs.
Fat in fried falafels
Fried falafels have 17.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried falafel (25 g) has about 4.5 g of fat.
medium size fried falafel (25 g) has:83kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare fried falafel with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried falafel looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked oatmeal have?
- Calories in tablespoon of Chili powder
- Calories in teaspoon of Chili powder
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried agave?
- How much fat in milk powder?
- How much protein in pastrami?
- What is weight of tomato juice?
- Tuna calories per ounce (oz)
- Belriso calories per serving size