Roasted Potato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roasted potato: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one roasted potato, slice and more
How many calories in roasted potato?
For example, medium size roasted potato (90 g) has about 113 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size roasted potato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roasted potato on charts.
Roasted potato: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||20.45 g||~ 5.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||4.19 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Protein||1.87 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||72.14 g||~ 20.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 roasted potatoes?
As I wrote before medium size roasted potato (90 g) have 113 calories. It is easy to count that two roasted potatoes have about 226 calories and three roasted potatoes have about 339 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five roasted potatoes.
- Medium size roasted potato (90 g)113 kcal
- Slice of roasted potato (20g)25 kcal
- Cup of roasted potato (127g)159 kcal
- Half cup of roasted potato (63.5g)79 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roasted potatoes35 kcal
- Half of medium size roasted potato56.5 kcal
- Small size roasted potato (72g)90.4 kcal
- Big size roasted potato (117g)146.9 kcal
- Two medium size roasted potatoes226 kcal
- Three medium size roasted potatoes339 kcal
- Four medium size roasted potatoes452 kcal
- Five medium size roasted potatoes565 kcal
Protein in roasted potato
Roasted potatoes have 1.87 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size roasted potato (90 g) you can see that you will get about 1.7 g of protein.
Carbs in roasted potatoes
Roasted potatoes have 20.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size roasted potato (90 g) has about 18.4 g of carbs.
Fat in roasted potatoes
Roasted potatoes have 4.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size roasted potato (90 g) has about 3.8 g of fat.
medium size roasted potato (90 g) has:113kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roasted potato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.021 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.324 mg
- Vitaminium B60.321 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium C12.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.55 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of roasted potato
- 64% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
roasted potato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium372 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium167 mg
- Iron0.34 mg
Interesting charts - compare roasted potato with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how roasted potato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.