Roasted Potato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in roasted potato?
For example, medium size roasted potato (90 g) has about 113 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 113 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from roasted potato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about roasted potato nutrition.
See all nutrition data of roasted potato on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Roasted Potato (90 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size roasted potato (90 g)|
|Carbs Total||20.45 g||5.8 g||18.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||0.4 g||1.3 g|
|Fat||4.19 g||1.19 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||1.87 g||0.53 g||1.7 g|
|Water||72.14 g||20.45 g||64.9 g|
roasted potato - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.021 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.324 mg
- Vit B60.321 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vit C12.1 mg
- Vit E0.55 mg
- Vit K0.004 mg
Energy content of roasted potato
- 64% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
roasted potato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium372 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium167 mg
- Iron0.34 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 roasted potatoes?
As I wrote before medium size roasted potato (90 g) have 113 calories. It is easy to count that two roasted potatoes have about 226 calories and three roasted potatoes have about 339 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five roasted potatoes.
- Medium size roasted potato (90 g)113 kcal
- Slice of roasted potato (20g)25 kcal
- Cup of roasted potato (127g)159 kcal
- Half cup of roasted potato (63.5g)79 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roasted potatoes35 kcal
- Half of medium size roasted potato56.5 kcal
- Small size roasted potato (72g)90.4 kcal
- Big size roasted potato (117g)146.9 kcal
- Two medium size roasted potatoes226 kcal
- Three medium size roasted potatoes339 kcal
- Four medium size roasted potatoes452 kcal
- Five medium size roasted potatoes565 kcal
Protein in roasted potato
Roasted potatoes have 1.87 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size roasted potato (90 g) you can see that you will get about 1.7 g of protein.
Carbs in roasted potatoes
Roasted potatoes have 20.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size roasted potato (90 g) has about 18.4 g of carbs.
Fat in roasted potatoes
Roasted potatoes have 4.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size roasted potato (90 g) has about 3.8 g of fat.
medium size roasted potato (90 g) has:113kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare roasted potato with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how roasted potato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vanilla flavor have?
- Calories in tablespoon of dried agave
- Calories in teaspoon of dried agave
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in milk powder?
- How much fat in pastrami?
- How much protein in tomato juice?
- What is weight of tuna?
- Belriso calories per ounce (oz)
- Bosc pear calories per serving size