Bun: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bun: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one bun and more
Also known as (other names): Hamburger bun
How many calories in bun?
In particular, medium size bun (51 g) has about 142 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size bun is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of bun on charts.
Bun: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||50.12 g||~ 14.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||3.91 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Protein||9.77 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Water||34.34 g||~ 9.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 buns?
As I wrote before medium size bun (51 g) have 142 calories. It is easy to count that two buns have about 284 calories and three buns have about 426 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five buns.
- Medium size bun (51 g)142 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of buns79 kcal
- Half of medium size bun71 kcal
- Small size bun (41g)113.6 kcal
- Big size bun (66g)184.6 kcal
- Two medium size buns284 kcal
- Three medium size buns426 kcal
- Four medium size buns568 kcal
- Five medium size buns710 kcal
Protein in bun
Buns have 9.77 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size bun (51 g) you can see that you will get about 5 g of protein.
Carbs in buns
Buns have 50.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size bun (51 g) has about 25.6 g of carbs.
Fat in buns
Buns have 3.91 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size bun (51 g) has about 2 g of fat.
medium size bun (51 g) has:142kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
bun - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.543 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.297 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.18 mg
- Vitaminium B60.063 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.131 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.27 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of bun
- 73% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
bun - minerals per 100g
- Potassium122 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium144 mg
- Sodium494 mg
- Iron3.43 mg
Interesting charts - compare bun with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how bun looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked rice have?
- Calories in a half of ice cream
- Calories in whole ice cream
- Calories for one, two or more ice cream
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dark bread?
- How much fat in feta cheese?
- How much protein in sunflower oil?
- What is weight of dried cherries?
- Vodka calories per ounce (oz)
- Veal calories per serving size