Dried Chili Peppers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried chili peppers: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one dried chili peppers, handful and more
How many calories in dried chili peppers?
For example, medium size dried chili peppers (2 g) have about 6 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size dried chili peppers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of dried chili pepper on charts.
Dried chili peppers: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||69.86 g||~ 19.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||28.7 g||~ 8.1 g|
|Fat||5.81 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Protein||10.58 g||~ 3 g|
|Water||7.15 g||~ 2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried chili peppers?
As I wrote before medium size dried chili peppers (2 g) have 6 calories. It is easy to count that two dried chili peppers have about 12 calories and three dried chili peppers have about 18 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried chili peppers.
- Medium size dried chili peppers (2 g)6 kcal
- Handful of dried chili peppers (25g)81 kcal
- Cup of dried chili peppers (46g)149 kcal
- Half cup of dried chili peppers (23g)75 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried chili peppers92 kcal
- Half of medium size dried chili peppers3 kcal
- Small size dried chili peppers (2g)4.8 kcal
- Big size dried chili peppers (3g)7.8 kcal
- Two medium size dried chili peppers12 kcal
- Three medium size dried chili peppers18 kcal
- Four medium size dried chili peppers24 kcal
- Five medium size dried chili peppers30 kcal
Protein in dried chili peppers
Dried chili peppers have 10.58 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size dried chili peppers (2 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in dried chili peppers
Dried chili peppers have 69.86 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size dried chili peppers (2 g) has about 1.4 g of carbs.
Fat in dried chili peppers
Dried chili peppers have 5.81 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size dried chili peppers (2 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size dried chili peppers (2 g) has:6kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried chili peppers - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A26488 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.081 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)1.205 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)8.669 mg
- Vitaminium B60.81 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.051 mcg
- Vitaminium C31.4 mg
- Vitaminium E3.14 mg
- Vitaminium K0.108 mg
Energy content of dried chili peppers
- 75% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
dried chili peppers - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1870 mg
- Magnessium88 mg
- Calcium45 mg
- Sodium91 mg
- Iron6.04 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried chili peppers with other Dried vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how dried chili peppers look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Chili powder have?
- Calories in tablespoon of milk powder
- Calories in teaspoon of milk powder
- Calories in glass of milk powder
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pastrami?
- How much fat in tomato juice?
- How much protein in tuna?
- What is weight of Belriso?
- Bosc pear calories per ounce (oz)
- Mango lassi calories per serving size