Pork Neck vs Pork Tenderloin: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pork neck
At first glance, you can see that in pork neck is more calories than in pork tenderloin.
Pork neck has 182 kcal per 100g and pork tenderloin 154 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 18%.
In pork neck and in pork tenderloin most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare pork neck with pork tenderloin in details.
Fact 2: Pork neck And Pork tenderloin Nutrition Difference
Pork tenderloin vs Pork neck: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pork neck||Pork tenderloin|
|Fat||7.66 g||4.33 g|
|Protein||26.3 g||26.9 g|
|Water||64.88 g||66.87 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||2.79 mg||0.99 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||31 mg|
|Potassium||361 mg||536 mg|
|Sodium||60 mg||594 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.075 mg||0.765 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.294 mg||0.442 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.273 mg||6.839 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.576 mg||0.647 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.28 mg|
Less protein in pork neck
It is aslo easy to see see that in pork neck is less protein than in pork tenderloin.
There is 26.9g per 100g of pork tenderloin and 26.3g per 100g of pork neck so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2%.
More fat in pork neck
In pork neck is more fats than in pork tenderloin.
The tables above show us that there is 4.33g/100g of fats in pork tenderloin and 7.66g/100g in pork neck. In this case difference is about 77%.
- Fat7.66 g
- Protein26.3 g
- Water64.88 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | boneless
- 0% CARBS.
- 60% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Vitamins: pork tenderloin vs pork neck
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pork tenderloin 920% more than pork neck
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pork tenderloin 50% more than pork neck
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pork tenderloin 30% more than pork neck
- Vitaminium B6: pork tenderloin 12% more than pork neck
- Vitaminium E: pork tenderloin 56% more than pork neck
Minerals: pork neck vs pork tenderloin
Compares of pork neck
- Pork Neck vs Minced Pork
- Pork Neck vs Steak
- Pork Neck vs Pork Chop
- Pork Neck vs Pork Tenderloin
- Pork Neck vs Ribs
- see all compares of pork neck
Compares of pork tenderloin
- Calories from Pork neck
- Calories of Tabbouleh
- Calories in McFlurry McDonald's
- Kolache calories per 100g
- Injera carbs per 100g
- Beef and broccoli protein per 100g
- Brandy fat per 100g
- How many calories does salmon patty have?
- Calories in a half of baked chicken breast
- Calories in whole baked chicken breast
- Calories for one, two or more baked chicken breast
- Calories in slice of baked chicken breast
- How much protein in black bean burger?
- Steak vs Beef nutrition
- Steak vs Pork Tenderloin calories
- Beef vs Pork Tenderloin protein
- Pork Chop vs Pork Tenderloin sugar
- Blue Cheese vs Brie vitamins
- Blue Cheese vs Camembert dietary fiber
- Blue Cheese vs Cottage Cheese vitaminium C
- Blue Cheese vs Feta Cheese magnessium
- Blue Cheese vs Gouda Cheese potassium