Salmon Patty: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in salmon patty?
To show you what does it mean, medium size salmon patty (85 g) has about 209 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 209 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from salmon patty is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about salmon patty nutrition.
See all nutrition data of salmon patty on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Salmon Patty (85 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size salmon patty (85 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.58 g||0.73 g||2.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||18.16 g||5.15 g||15.4 g|
|Protein||17.12 g||4.85 g||14.6 g|
|Water||60 g||17.01 g||51 g|
salmon patty - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.17 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.188 mg
- Vit B60.299 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.022 mcg
- Vit C0.3 mg
- Vit E2.2 mg
- Vit K0.024 mg
Energy content of salmon patty
- 4% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
salmon patty - minerals per 100g
- Potassium244 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium191 mg
- Sodium413 mg
- Iron0.85 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 salmon patties?
As I wrote before medium size salmon patty (85 g) have 209 calories. It is easy to count that two salmon patties have about 418 calories and three salmon patties have about 627 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five salmon patties.
- Medium size salmon patty (85 g)209 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of salmon patties70 kcal
- Half of medium size salmon patty104.5 kcal
- Small size salmon patty (68g)167.2 kcal
- Big size salmon patty (111g)271.7 kcal
- Two medium size salmon patties418 kcal
- Three medium size salmon patties627 kcal
- Four medium size salmon patties836 kcal
- Five medium size salmon patties1045 kcal
Protein in salmon patty
Salmon patties have 17.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size salmon patty (85 g) you can see that you will get about 14.6 g of protein.
Carbs in salmon patties
Salmon patties have 2.58 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size salmon patty (85 g) has about 2.2 g of carbs.
Fat in salmon patties
Salmon patties have 18.16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size salmon patty (85 g) has about 15.4 g of fat.
medium size salmon patty (85 g) has:209kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare salmon patty with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how salmon patty looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mexican rice have?
- Calories in a half of scotch whiskey
- Calories in whole scotch whiskey
- Calories for one, two or more scotch whiskey
- Calories in glass of scotch whiskey
- Calories in cup of scotch whiskey
- Calories in shot (small glass) of scotch whiskey
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Macchiato coffee?
- How much fat in corn dog?
- How much protein in pulled pork?
- What is weight of tuna salad with egg?
- Miso soup calories per ounce (oz)
- Low fat milk 1% calories per serving size