Egg Noodles vs Rice Noodles: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Egg noodles
At first glance, you can see that in egg noodles is just a little more calories than in rice noodles.
Egg noodles has 384 kcal per 100g and rice noodles 364 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 5%.
In egg noodle and in rice noodles most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare egg noodles with rice noodles in details.
Fact 2: Egg noodles And Rice noodles Nutrition Difference
- Calories: egg noodles - 5% more than rice noodles
- Carbohydrates: rice noodles - 13% more than egg noodles
- Fat: egg noodles - 693% more than rice noodles
- Dietary fiber: egg noodles - 106% more than rice noodles
- Protein: egg noodles - 138% more than rice noodles
- Water: rice noodles - 32% more than egg noodles
Rice noodles vs Egg noodles: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Egg noodles||Rice noodles|
|Carbohydrates||71.27 g||80.18 g|
|Fat||4.44 g||0.56 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||1.6 g|
|Protein||14.16 g||5.95 g|
|Water||9.01 g||11.91 g|
|Calcium||35 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||4.01 mg||0.7 mg|
|Magnessium||58 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||244 mg||30 mg|
|Sodium||21 mg||182 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||1.133 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.426 mg||0.017 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.387 mg||0.221 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.216 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.37 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.37 mg||0.11 mg|
More protein in egg noodles
It is aslo easy to see see that in egg noodles is more protein than in rice noodles.
There is 5.95g per 100g of rice noodles and 14.16g per 100g of egg noodles so using simple math we can see that difference is about 138%.
Less carbohydrates in egg noodles
In egg noodles is less carbohydrates than in rice noodles.
There is 80.18g/100g of carbohydrates in rice noodles and 71.27g/100g in egg noodles so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 13%.
More fat in egg noodles
In egg noodles is more fats than in rice noodles.
The tables above show us that there is 0.56g/100g of fats in rice noodles and 4.44g/100g in egg noodles. In this case difference is about 693%.
- Carbohydrates71.27 g
- Fat4.44 g
- Dietary fiber3.3 g
- Protein14.16 g
- Water9.01 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 75% CARBS.
- 15% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
Vitamins: rice noodles vs egg noodles
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg noodles 3555% more than rice noodles
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg noodles 2406% more than rice noodles
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): egg noodles 3695% more than rice noodles
- Vitaminium B6: egg noodles 1340% more than rice noodles
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg noodles 12233% more than rice noodles
- Vitaminium E: egg noodles 236% more than rice noodles
Minerals: egg noodles vs rice noodles
Compares of egg noodle
- Egg Noodles vs Udon Noodles
- Egg Noodles vs Spaghetti
- Egg Noodles vs Raw Pasta
- Egg Noodles vs Rice Noodles
- see all compares of egg noodles
Compares of rice noodles
- see all compares of rice noodles
- Calories from Egg noodles
- Calories of Cheese fries
- Calories in Amaranth
- Potato pancakes calories per 100g
- Fudge candy carbs per 100g
- Agave nectar protein per 100g
- Self rising flour fat per 100g
- How many calories does boiled egg have?
- Calories in tablespoon of raspberry juice
- Calories in teaspoon of raspberry juice
- Calories in glass of raspberry juice
- How much protein in halibut?