Egg Noodles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in egg noodles?
To show you what does it mean, one nest (50 g) egg noodles have about 192 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 192 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one nest egg noodles is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about egg noodles nutrition.
See all nutrition data of egg noodle on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in One Nest (50 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||one nest (50 g)|
|Carbs Total||71.27 g||20.21 g||35.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||0.94 g||1.7 g|
|Fat||4.44 g||1.26 g||2.2 g|
|Protein||14.16 g||4.01 g||7.1 g|
|Water||9.01 g||2.55 g||4.5 g|
egg noodles - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A62 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)1.133 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.426 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)8.387 mg
- Vit B60.216 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.37 mcg
- Vit E0.37 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of egg noodles
- 75% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
egg noodles - minerals per 100g
- Potassium244 mg
- Magnessium58 mg
- Calcium35 mg
- Sodium21 mg
- Iron4.01 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 egg noodles?
As I wrote before one nest (50 g) have 192 calories. It is easy to count that two egg noodles have about 384 calories and three egg noodles have about 576 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five egg noodles.
- One nest (50 g)192 kcal
- Handful of egg noodles (55g)211 kcal
- Tablespoon of egg noodles (7g)27 kcal
- Cup of egg noodles (145g)557 kcal
- Half cup of egg noodles (72.5g)278 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of egg noodles109 kcal
Protein in egg noodles
Egg noodles have 14.16 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one nest (50 g) you can see that you will get about 7.1 g of protein.
Carbs in egg noodles
Egg noodles have 71.27 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one nest (50 g) has about 35.6 g of carbs.
Fat in egg noodles
Egg noodles have 4.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one nest (50 g) has about 2.2 g of fat.
one nest (50 g) has:192kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare egg noodles with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how egg noodles look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does turkey breast have?
- Calories in a half of halibut
- Calories in whole halibut
- Calories for one, two or more halibut
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in halloumi?
- How much fat in porterhouse steak?
- How much protein in japchae?
- What is weight of barley?
- Merlot calories per ounce (oz)
- Bacon cheeseburger calories per serving size