Sirloin Steak vs T-Bone Steak: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Sirloin steak
At first glance, you can see that in sirloin steak is less calories than in t-bone steak.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in sirloin steak cames from protein and in t-bone steak from fat.
See tables below to compare sirloin steak with t-bone steak in details.
Sirloin steak And T-bone steak Nutrition Difference
t-bone steak - 27% more than sirloin steak
t-bone steak - 88% more than sirloin steak
sirloin steak - 23% more than t-bone steak
sirloin steak - 4% more than t-bone steak
T-bone steak vs Sirloin steak: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Sirloin steak||T-bone steak|
|Fat||8.48 g||15.93 g|
|Protein||29.8 g||24.18 g|
|Water||60.18 g||57.78 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||2.57 mg||3.35 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||24 mg|
|Potassium||379 mg||302 mg|
|Sodium||339 mg||67 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.077 mg||0.101 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.347 mg||0.231 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.683 mg||4.268 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.668 mg||0.361 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.53 mg||0.18 mg|
More protein in sirloin steak
It is aslo easy to see see that in sirloin steak is more protein than in t-bone steak.
There is 24.18g per 100g of t-bone steak and 29.8g per 100g of sirloin steak so using simple math we can see that difference is about 23%.
Less fat in sirloin steak
In sirloin steak is less fats than in t-bone steak.
The tables above show us that there is 15.93g/100g of fats in t-bone steak and 8.48g/100g in sirloin steak. In this case difference is about 88%.
- Fat8.48 g
- Protein29.8 g
- Water60.18 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 61% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Vitamins: t-bone steak vs sirloin steak
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
t-bone steak - 31% more than sirloin steak
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
sirloin steak - 50% more than t-bone steak
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
sirloin steak - 33% more than t-bone steak
- Vitaminium B6:
sirloin steak - 85% more than t-bone steak
- Vitaminium E:
sirloin steak - 194% more than t-bone steak
Minerals: sirloin steak vs t-bone steak
sirloin steak - 100% more than t-bone steak
t-bone steak - 30% more than sirloin steak
sirloin steak - 13% more than t-bone steak
sirloin steak - 25% more than t-bone steak
sirloin steak - 406% more than t-bone steak
Compares of sirloin steak
- Sirloin Steak vs Ribeye Steak
- Sirloin Steak vs Roast Beef
- Sirloin Steak vs Brisket
- Sirloin Steak vs Flank Steak
- Sirloin Steak vs T-Bone Steak
- Sirloin Steak vs Skirt Steak
- see all compares of sirloin steak
Compares of t-bone steak
- Calories from Sirloin steak
- Calories of Pulled pork in sauce
- Calories in Tuna salad
- Russet potato calories per 100g
- Skim milk carbs per 100g
- Corn on the cob protein per 100g
- Cooked bacon fat per 100g
- How many calories does fried bread dough have?
- Calories in handful of frozen french fries
- How much protein in Hot pockets?
- Sirloin Steak vs Skirt Steak nutrition
- Sirloin Steak vs Prime Rib calories
- Sirloin Steak vs Porterhouse Steak protein
- Corn Beef vs Brisket sugar
- Brisket vs Flank Steak vitamins
- Brisket vs Skirt Steak dietary fiber
- Brisket vs Prime Rib vitaminium C
- Lamb Chop vs Venison magnessium
- Lamb Chop vs Oxtail potassium