Chicken Pot Pie: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken pot pie: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chicken pot pie, cup and more
How many calories in chicken pot pie?
For instance, medium size chicken pot pie (234 g) has about 477 calories.
It is about 20% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken pot pie is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 25 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 68 minutes, swim for about 56 minutes or run for 48 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken pot pie on charts.
Chicken pot pie: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken pot pie?
As I wrote before medium size chicken pot pie (234 g) has 477 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken pot pie have about 954 calories and three chicken pot pie have about 1431 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken pot pie.
- Medium size chicken pot pie (234 g)477 kcal
- Cup of chicken pot pie (248g)506 kcal
- Half cup of chicken pot pie (124g)253 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken pot pie58 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken pot pie238.5 kcal
- Small size chicken pot pie (187g)381.6 kcal
- Big size chicken pot pie (304g)620.1 kcal
- Two medium size chicken pot pie954 kcal
- Three medium size chicken pot pie1431 kcal
- Four medium size chicken pot pie1908 kcal
- Five medium size chicken pot pie2385 kcal
Protein in chicken pot pie
Chicken pot pie has 5.11 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken pot pie (234 g) you can see that you will get about 12 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken pot pie
Chicken pot pie has 19.21 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken pot pie (234 g) has about 45 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken pot pie
Chicken pot pie has 11.85 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken pot pie (234 g) has about 27.7 g of fat.
medium size chicken pot pie (234 g) has:477kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken pot pie - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.104 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.041 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.871 mg
- Vitaminium B60.092 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.05 mcg
- Vitaminium C1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.53 mg
- Vitaminium K0.011 mg
Energy content of chicken pot pie
- 38% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
chicken pot pie - minerals per 100g
- Potassium110 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium20 mg
- Sodium393 mg
- Iron0.76 mg
Interesting charts - compare chicken pot pie with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken pot pie looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.