Apple Pie: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Apple pie: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one apple pie, whole pie and more
How many calories in apple pie?
Case in point, one piece (125 g) apple pie has about 296 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one piece apple pie is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 42 minutes, swim for about 35 minutes or run for 30 minutes.
See all nutrition data of apple pie on charts.
Apple pie: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||34 g||~ 9.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||11 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Protein||1.9 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||52.2 g||~ 14.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 apple pie?
As I wrote before one piece (125 g) has 296 calories. It is easy to count that two apple pie have about 592 calories and three apple pie have about 888 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five apple pie.
- One piece (125 g)296 kcal
- Apple pie whole pie (1000g)2370 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of apple pie67 kcal
Protein in apple pie
Apple pie has 1.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one piece (125 g) you can see that you will get about 2.4 g of protein.
Carbs in apple pie
Apple pie has 34 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one piece (125 g) has about 42.5 g of carbs.
Fat in apple pie
Apple pie has 11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one piece (125 g) has about 13.8 g of fat.
one piece (125 g) has:296kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
apple pie - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A124 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.134 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.158 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.123 mg
- Vitaminium B60.038 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.2 mg
Energy content of apple pie
- 56% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
apple pie - minerals per 100g
- Potassium65 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium266 mg
- Iron1.21 mg
Interesting charts - compare apple pie with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how apple pie looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does macaroon cookie have?
- Calories in a half of rotisserie chicken breast
- Calories in whole rotisserie chicken breast
- Calories for one, two or more rotisserie chicken breast
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in McDouble McDonald?
- How much fat in fried mushrooms?
- How much protein in fried chicken leg?
- What is weight of boiled shrimp?
- Dried mango calories per ounce (oz)
- Pound cake calories per serving size