Roti: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in roti?
To illustrate, medium size roti (40 g) has about 120 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 120 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from roti is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about roti nutrition.
See all nutrition data of roti on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Roti (40 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size roti (40 g)|
|Carbs Total||46.13 g||13.08 g||18.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.7 g||2.75 g||3.9 g|
|Fat||9.2 g||2.61 g||3.7 g|
|Protein||7.85 g||2.23 g||3.1 g|
|Water||35.43 g||10.04 g||14.2 g|
roti - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.36 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.18 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.61 mg
- Vit B60.28 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.038 mcg
- Vit E0.55 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of roti
- 62% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
roti - minerals per 100g
- Potassium196 mg
- Magnessium56 mg
- Calcium36 mg
- Sodium298 mg
- Iron2.2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 roti?
As I wrote before medium size roti (40 g) has 120 calories. It is easy to count that two roti have about 240 calories and three roti have about 360 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five roti.
- Medium size roti (40 g)120 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roti85 kcal
- Half of medium size roti60 kcal
- Small size roti (32g)96 kcal
- Big size roti (52g)156 kcal
- Two medium size roti240 kcal
- Three medium size roti360 kcal
- Four medium size roti480 kcal
- Five medium size roti600 kcal
Protein in roti
Roti has 7.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size roti (40 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in roti
Roti has 46.13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size roti (40 g) has about 18.5 g of carbs.
Fat in roti
Roti has 9.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size roti (40 g) has about 3.7 g of fat.
medium size roti (40 g) has:120kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare roti with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how roti looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tuna can in water have?
- Calories in a half of McDouble McDonald
- Calories in whole McDouble McDonald
- Calories for one, two or more McDouble McDonald
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried mushrooms?
- How much fat in fried chicken leg?
- How much protein in boiled shrimp?
- What is weight of dried mango?
- Pound cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Rice chips calories per serving size