Roti: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roti: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one roti and more
How many calories in roti?
To illustrate, medium size roti (40 g) has about 120 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size roti is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roti on charts.
Roti: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||46.13 g||~ 13.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.7 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Fat||9.2 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Protein||7.85 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Water||35.43 g||~ 10 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 roti?
As I wrote before medium size roti (40 g) has 120 calories. It is easy to count that two roti have about 240 calories and three roti have about 360 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five roti.
- Medium size roti (40 g)120 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roti85 kcal
- Half of medium size roti60 kcal
- Small size roti (32g)96 kcal
- Big size roti (52g)156 kcal
- Two medium size roti240 kcal
- Three medium size roti360 kcal
- Four medium size roti480 kcal
- Five medium size roti600 kcal
Protein in roti
Roti has 7.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size roti (40 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in roti
Roti has 46.13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size roti (40 g) has about 18.5 g of carbs.
Fat in roti
Roti has 9.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size roti (40 g) has about 3.7 g of fat.
medium size roti (40 g) has:120kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roti - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.36 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.18 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.61 mg
- Vitaminium B60.28 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.038 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.55 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of roti
- 62% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
roti - minerals per 100g
- Potassium196 mg
- Magnessium56 mg
- Calcium36 mg
- Sodium298 mg
- Iron2.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare roti with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how roti looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tuna can in water have?
- Calories in a half of McDouble McDonald
- Calories in whole McDouble McDonald
- Calories for one, two or more McDouble McDonald
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried mushrooms?
- How much fat in fried chicken leg?
- How much protein in boiled shrimp?
- What is weight of dried mango?
- Pound cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Rice chips calories per serving size