Prime Rib vs Porterhouse Steak: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Prime rib
At first glance, you can see that in Prime rib is much more calories than in porterhouse steak.
Prime rib has 355 kcal per 100g and porterhouse steak 218 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 63%.
In Prime rib and in porterhouse steak most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare Prime rib with porterhouse steak in details.
Fact 2: Prime rib And Porterhouse steak Nutrition Difference
Porterhouse steak vs Prime rib: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Prime rib||Porterhouse steak|
|Fat||31.66 g||14.58 g|
|Protein||16.15 g||20.36 g|
|Water||51.51 g||64.12 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||1.7 mg||1.91 mg|
|Magnessium||16 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||263 mg||246 mg|
|Sodium||53 mg||52 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.08 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.241 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.75 mg||4.961 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.31 mg||0.59 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.003 mg|
Less protein in Prime rib
It is aslo easy to see see that in Prime rib is less protein than in porterhouse steak.
There is 20.36g per 100g of porterhouse steak and 16.15g per 100g of Prime rib so using simple math we can see that difference is about 26%.
More fat in Prime rib
In Prime rib is more fats than in porterhouse steak.
The tables above show us that there is 14.58g/100g of fats in porterhouse steak and 31.66g/100g in Prime rib. In this case difference is about 117%.
- Fat31.66 g
- Protein16.15 g
- Water51.51 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | slice
- 0% CARBS.
- 18% PROTEIN
- 82% FAT
Vitamins: porterhouse steak vs Prime rib
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Prime rib 67% more than porterhouse steak
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): porterhouse steak 85% more than Prime rib
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): porterhouse steak 80% more than Prime rib
- Vitaminium B6: porterhouse steak 90% more than Prime rib
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Prime rib 67% more than porterhouse steak
Minerals: Prime rib vs porterhouse steak
Compares of Prime rib
- Prime Rib vs Steak
- Prime Rib vs Ribeye Steak
- Prime Rib vs Roast Beef
- Prime Rib vs Ribs
- Prime Rib vs Sirloin Steak
- Prime Rib vs Brisket
- see all compares of Prime rib
Compares of porterhouse steak
- see all compares of porterhouse steak
- Calories from Prime rib
- Calories of Mixed nuts
- Calories in Macaroni with cheese
- Eggplant parmesan casserole calories per 100g
- Rum and cola carbs per 100g
- Goldfish crackers protein per 100g
- Roasted chicken fat per 100g
- How many calories does corn beef have?
- Calories in a half of buffalo wing
- Calories in whole buffalo wing
- Calories for one, two or more buffalo wings
- How much protein in turkish coffee?
- Chicken Drumstick vs Chicken Leg nutrition
- Brie vs Cream Cheese calories
- Camembert vs Cream Cheese protein
- White Cheese vs Paneer Cheese sugar
- Cottage Cheese vs Cream Cheese vitamins
- Cottage Cheese vs Paneer Cheese dietary fiber
- Cottage Cheese vs Ricotta Cheese vitaminium C
- Edam Cheese vs Provolone Cheese magnessium
- Feta Cheese vs American Cheese potassium