Roast Beef Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roast beef sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in roast beef sandwich?
To show you what does it mean, medium size roast beef sandwich (236 g) has about 576 calories.
It is about 24% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size roast beef sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11 apples
- 7 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5.5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bread
- 4.5 glasses of milk
- 30 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 82 minutes, swim for about 68 minutes or run for 58 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roast beef sandwich on charts.
Roast beef sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 roast beef sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size roast beef sandwich (236 g) have 576 calories. It is easy to count that two roast beef sandwiches have about 1152 calories and three roast beef sandwiches have about 1728 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five roast beef sandwiches.
- Medium size roast beef sandwich (236 g)576 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roast beef sandwiches69 kcal
- Half of medium size roast beef sandwich288 kcal
- Small size roast beef sandwich (189g)460.8 kcal
- Big size roast beef sandwich (307g)748.8 kcal
- Two medium size roast beef sandwiches1152 kcal
- Three medium size roast beef sandwiches1728 kcal
- Four medium size roast beef sandwiches2304 kcal
- Five medium size roast beef sandwiches2880 kcal
Protein in roast beef sandwich
Roast beef sandwiches have 15.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size roast beef sandwich (236 g) you can see that you will get about 35.8 g of protein.
Carbs in roast beef sandwiches
Roast beef sandwiches have 22.21 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size roast beef sandwich (236 g) has about 52.4 g of carbs.
Fat in roast beef sandwiches
Roast beef sandwiches have 10.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size roast beef sandwich (236 g) has about 24.3 g of fat.
medium size roast beef sandwich (236 g) has:576kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roast beef sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.217 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.287 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.343 mg
- Vitaminium B60.215 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.06 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.43 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of roast beef sandwich
- 37% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 38% FAT
roast beef sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium224 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium55 mg
- Sodium653 mg
- Iron2.64 mg
Does roast beef sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Roast beef sandwich have one of the hight number of calories within Sandwiches. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, roast beef sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If roast beef sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare roast beef sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how roast beef sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does McDouble McDonald have?
- Calories in a half of fried chicken leg
- Calories in whole fried chicken leg
- Calories for one, two or more fried chicken legs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled shrimp?
- How much fat in dried mango?
- How much protein in pound cake?
- What is weight of rice chips?
- Canned corn calories per ounce (oz)
- Pizza calories per serving size