Banana Fritter: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Banana fritter: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one banana fritter, cup and more
How many calories in banana fritter?
Case in point, medium size banana fritter (77 g) has about 263 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size banana fritter is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 37 minutes, swim for about 31 minutes or run for 26 minutes.
See all nutrition data of banana fritter on charts.
Banana fritter: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 banana fritters?
As I wrote before medium size banana fritter (77 g) have 263 calories. It is easy to count that two banana fritters have about 526 calories and three banana fritters have about 789 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five banana fritters.
- Medium size banana fritter (77 g)263 kcal
- Cup of banana fritter (124g)424 kcal
- Half cup of banana fritter (62g)212 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of banana fritters97 kcal
- Half of medium size banana fritter131.5 kcal
- Small size banana fritter (62g)210.4 kcal
- Big size banana fritter (100g)341.9 kcal
- Two medium size banana fritters526 kcal
- Three medium size banana fritters789 kcal
- Four medium size banana fritters1052 kcal
- Five medium size banana fritters1315 kcal
Protein in banana fritter
Banana fritters have 5.03 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size banana fritter (77 g) you can see that you will get about 3.9 g of protein.
Carbs in banana fritters
Banana fritters have 34.43 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size banana fritter (77 g) has about 26.5 g of carbs.
Fat in banana fritters
Banana fritters have 21.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size banana fritter (77 g) has about 16.4 g of fat.
medium size banana fritter (77 g) has:263kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
banana fritter - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.136 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.224 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.347 mg
- Vitaminium B60.247 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.046 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.9 mg
- Vitaminium E1.48 mg
- Vitaminium K0.012 mg
Energy content of banana fritter
- 39% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
banana fritter - minerals per 100g
- Potassium275 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium41 mg
- Sodium47 mg
- Iron1.25 mg
Interesting charts - compare banana fritter with other banana fritter
When you look at charts below you will see how banana fritter looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do fried mushrooms have?
- Calories in a half of boiled shrimp
- Calories in whole boiled shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more boiled shrimp
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried mango?
- How much fat in pound cake?
- How much protein in rice chips?
- What is weight of canned corn?
- Pizza calories per ounce (oz)
- Cake calories per serving size