Fries (French Fries) vs Breadsticks: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Fries
At first glance, you can see that in fries is less calories than in breadsticks.
Fries has 312 kcal per 100g and breadsticks 412 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32%.
In fries and in breadsticks most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare fries with breadsticks in details.
Fact 2: Fries And Breadsticks Nutrition Difference
Breadsticks vs Fries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Fries (French fries)||Breadsticks|
|Carbohydrates||41.44 g||68.4 g|
|Fat||14.73 g||9.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.8 g||3 g|
|Protein||3.43 g||12 g|
|Water||38.55 g||6.1 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||22 mg|
|Iron||0.81 mg||4.28 mg|
|Magnessium||35 mg||32 mg|
|Phosphorus||11.2 mg||2.2 mg|
|Potassium||579 mg||124 mg|
|Sodium||210 mg||713 mg|
|Zink||11.2 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.17 mg||0.589 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.039 mg||0.553 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.004 mg||5.281 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.372 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.03 mg||0.255 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.67 mg||1.01 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.011 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in fries
It is aslo easy to see see that in fries is less protein than in breadsticks.
There is 12g per 100g of breadsticks and 3.43g per 100g of fries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 250%.
Less carbohydrates in fries
In fries is less carbohydrates than in breadsticks.
There is 68.4g/100g of carbohydrates in breadsticks and 41.44g/100g in fries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 65%.
More fat in fries
In fries is more fats than in breadsticks.
The tables above show us that there is 9.5g/100g of fats in breadsticks and 14.73g/100g in fries. In this case difference is about 55%.
- Carbohydrates41.44 g
- Fat14.73 g
- Dietary fiber3.8 g
- Protein3.43 g
- Water38.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 53% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
Vitamins: breadsticks vs fries
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): breadsticks 246% more than fries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): breadsticks 1318% more than fries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): breadsticks 76% more than fries
- Vitaminium B6: fries 410% more than breadsticks
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): breadsticks 750% more than fries
- Vitaminium E: fries 65% more than breadsticks
- Vitaminium K: fries 450% more than breadsticks
Minerals: fries vs breadsticks
Compares of fries
- Fries vs Potato Chips
- Fries vs Nachos
- Fries vs Breadsticks
- Fries vs Popcorn
- Fries vs Boiled Potato
- see all compares of fries
Compares of breadsticks
- Calories from Fries (French fries)
- Calories of Pomelo
- Calories in Camembert
- Coconut oil calories per 100g
- Sousage carbs per 100g
- Almond butter protein per 100g
- Trout fat per 100g
- How many calories does atlantic salmon have?
- Calories in a half of dragon sushi roll
- Calories in whole dragon sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more dragon sushi rolls
- How much protein in california burrito?