Fries (French Fries) vs Breadsticks: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fries vs breadsticks - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in fries is less calories than in breadsticks.
Fries has 312 kcal per 100g and breadsticks 412 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32 %.
In fries and in breadsticks most calories came from carbs.
fries or breadsticks - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: breadsticks - 32% more than fries.
- Carbohydrates: breadsticks - 65% more than fries.
- Fat: fries - 36% more than breadsticks.
- Dietary fiber: fries - 21% more than breadsticks.
- Protein: breadsticks - 250% more than fries.
- Water: fries - 84% more than breadsticks.
Fries vs breadsticks: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Fries (French fries)||Breadsticks|
|Carbohydrates||41.44 g||68.4 g|
|Fat||14.73 g||9.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.8 g||3 g|
|Protein||3.43 g||12 g|
|Water||38.55 g||6.1 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||22 mg|
|Iron||0.81 mg||4.28 mg|
|Magnessium||35 mg||32 mg|
|Phosphorus||11.2 mg||2.2 mg|
|Potassium||579 mg||124 mg|
|Sodium||210 mg||713 mg|
|Zink||11.2 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.17 mg||0.589 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.039 mg||0.553 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.004 mg||5.281 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.372 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.03 mg||0.255 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.67 mg||1.01 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.011 mg||0.002 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in fries is less protein than in breadsticks.
There is 12g per 100g of breadsticks and 3.43g per 100g of fries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 250 %.
Where is more carbs?
In fries is less carbohydrates than in breadsticks.
There is 68.4g/100g of carbohydrates in breadsticks and 41.44g/100g in fries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 65 %.
Where is more fats?
In fries is more fats than in breadsticks.
Tables below show us that there is 9.5g/100g of fats in breadsticks and 14.73g/100g in fries. In this case difference is about 36 %.
See tables below to compare fries with breadsticks in details.
- Carbohydrates41.44 g
- Fat14.73 g
- Dietary fiber3.8 g
- Protein3.43 g
- Water38.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 53% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
fries or breadsticks - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): breadsticks - 246% more than fries.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): breadsticks - 1318% more than fries.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): breadsticks - 76% more than fries.
- Vitaminium B6: fries - 80% more than breadsticks.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): breadsticks - 750% more than fries.
- Vitaminium E: fries - 40% more than breadsticks.
- Vitaminium K: fries - 82% more than breadsticks.
fries or breadsticks - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: breadsticks - 22% more than fries.
- Iron: breadsticks - 428% more than fries.
- Magnessium: fries - 9% more than breadsticks.
- Phosphorus: fries - 80% more than breadsticks.
- Potassium: fries - 79% more than breadsticks.
- Sodium: breadsticks - 240% more than fries.
- Zink: fries - 80% more than breadsticks.
Compares of fries
Compares of breadsticks
- Calories from Fries (French fries)
- Calories of White cheese
- Calories in Olive oil
- Sousage calories per 100g
- Almond butter carbs per 100g
- Trout protein per 100g
- Atlantic salmon fat per 100g
- How many calories does rutabaga have?
- Calories in a half of california burrito
- Calories in whole california burrito
- Calories for one, two or more california burrito
- How much protein in chicken tamale?