Black Olives vs Kalamata Olives: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Black olive
At first glance, you can see that in black olive is much less calories than in kalamata olives.
Black olive has 125 kcal per 100g and kalamata olives 233 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 86%.
In black olive and in kalamata olive most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare black olive with kalamata olives in details.
Black olive And Kalamata olives Nutrition Difference
Kalamata olives vs Black olive: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Black olives||Kalamata olives|
|Carbohydrates||4.1 g||13.33 g|
|Fat||12.7 g||16.67 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||6.7 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||13.33 g|
|Sodium||2400 mg||2133 mg|
Less protein in black olive
It is aslo easy to see see that in black olive is less protein than in kalamata olives.
There is 13.33g per 100g of kalamata olives and 1.4g per 100g of black olive so using simple math we can see that difference is about 852%.
Less carbohydrates in black olive
In black olive is less carbohydrates than in kalamata olives.
There is 13.33g/100g of carbohydrates in kalamata olives and 4.1g/100g in black olive so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 225%.
Less fat in black olive
In black olive is less fats than in kalamata olives.
The tables above show us that there is 16.67g/100g of fats in kalamata olives and 12.7g/100g in black olive. In this case difference is about 31%.
- Carbohydrates4.1 g
- Fat12.7 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 12% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 84% FAT
Compares of black olive
- Black Olive vs Potato
- Black Olive vs Green Olive
- Black Olive vs Kalamata Olives
- see all compares of black olive
Compares of kalamata olive
- see all compares of kalamata olives
- Green Pepper vs Jalapeno nutrition
- Green Pepper vs Yellow Bell Pepper calories
- Green Pepper vs Sweet Pepper protein
- Cherry Tomato vs Grape Tomato sugar
- Cherry Tomato vs Roma Tomato vitamins
- Mushrooms vs Portabella Mushrooms dietary fiber
- Mushrooms vs Oyster Mushrooms vitaminium C
- Spaghetti Squash vs Yellow Squash magnessium
- Spaghetti Squash vs Acorn Squash potassium