Shiitake Mushrooms vs White Mushrooms: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Shiitake mushrooms
At first glance, you can see that in Shiitake mushrooms is much more calories than in white mushrooms.
Shiitake mushrooms has 34 kcal per 100g and white mushrooms 22 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 55%.
In Shiitake mushroom and in white mushroom most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare Shiitake mushrooms with white mushrooms in details.
Fact 2: Shiitake mushrooms And White mushrooms Nutrition Difference
- Calories: Shiitake mushrooms - 55% more than white mushrooms
- Carbohydrates: Shiitake mushrooms - 108% more than white mushrooms
- Fat: Shiitake mushrooms - 44% more than white mushrooms
- Dietary fiber: Shiitake mushrooms - 150% more than white mushrooms
- Protein: white mushrooms - 38% more than Shiitake mushrooms
- Water: white mushrooms - 3% more than Shiitake mushrooms
White mushrooms vs Shiitake mushrooms: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Shiitake mushrooms||White mushrooms|
|Carbohydrates||6.79 g||3.26 g|
|Fat||0.49 g||0.34 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||1 g|
|Protein||2.24 g||3.09 g|
|Water||89.74 g||92.45 g|
|Calcium||2 mg||3 mg|
|Iron||0.41 mg||0.5 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||304 mg||318 mg|
|Sodium||9 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.015 mg||0.081 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.217 mg||0.402 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.877 mg||3.607 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.293 mg||0.104 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.013 mg||0.017 mg|
Less protein in Shiitake mushrooms
It is aslo easy to see see that in Shiitake mushrooms is less protein than in white mushrooms.
There is 3.09g per 100g of white mushrooms and 2.24g per 100g of Shiitake mushrooms so using simple math we can see that difference is about 38%.
More carbohydrates in Shiitake mushrooms
In Shiitake mushrooms is more carbohydrates than in white mushrooms.
There is 3.26g/100g of carbohydrates in white mushrooms and 6.79g/100g in Shiitake mushrooms so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 108%.
More fat in Shiitake mushrooms
In Shiitake mushrooms is more fats than in white mushrooms.
The tables above show us that there is 0.34g/100g of fats in white mushrooms and 0.49g/100g in Shiitake mushrooms. In this case difference is about 44%.
- Carbohydrates6.79 g
- Fat0.49 g
- Dietary fiber2.5 g
- Protein2.24 g
- Water89.74 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | 1 mushroom | half cup
- 67% CARBS.
- 22% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Vitamins: white mushrooms vs Shiitake mushrooms
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): white mushrooms 440% more than Shiitake mushrooms
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): white mushrooms 85% more than Shiitake mushrooms
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Shiitake mushrooms 7% more than white mushrooms
- Vitaminium B6: Shiitake mushrooms 182% more than white mushrooms
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): white mushrooms 31% more than Shiitake mushrooms
Minerals: Shiitake mushrooms vs white mushrooms
Compares of Shiitake mushroom
- Shiitake Mushrooms vs Portabella Mushrooms
- Shiitake Mushrooms vs Oyster Mushrooms
- Shiitake Mushrooms vs Maitake Mushrooms
- Shiitake Mushrooms vs White Mushrooms
- see all compares of Shiitake mushrooms
Compares of white mushroom
- see all compares of white mushrooms
- Calories from Shiitake mushrooms
- Calories of Gatorade Sports Drink
- Calories in Vodka and energy drink
- Apple cider vinegar calories per 100g
- Irish Coffee carbs per 100g
- Quesadilla with chicken protein per 100g
- Egg drop soup fat per 100g
- How many calories does Chili con carne have?
- Calories in a half of fried rice
- Calories in whole fried rice
- Calories for one, two or more fried rice
- How much protein in cantaloupe?
- White Onion vs Green Onions nutrition
- Green Onions vs Cilantro calories
- Yellow Bell Pepper vs Sweet Pepper protein
- Garbanzo Beans vs Black Eyed Peas sugar
- Kidney Beans vs Black Eyed Peas vitamins
- Kidney Beans vs Red Lentils dietary fiber
- Rutabaga vs Yuca vitaminium C
- Rutabaga vs Red Potato magnessium
- Baby Potatoes vs Red Potato potassium