Shiitake Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Shiitake mushrooms?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g) have about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 24 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Shiitake mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Shiitake mushrooms nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Shiitake mushroom on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Shiitake Mushrooms (70 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g)|
|Carbs Total||6.79 g||1.92 g||4.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||0.71 g||1.8 g|
|Fat||0.49 g||0.14 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||2.24 g||0.64 g||1.6 g|
|Water||89.74 g||25.44 g||62.8 g|
Shiitake mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.015 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.217 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.877 mg
- Vit B60.293 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.013 mcg
Energy content of Shiitake mushrooms
- 67% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Shiitake mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium304 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium9 mg
- Iron0.41 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Shiitake mushrooms?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g) have 24 calories. It is easy to count that two Shiitake mushrooms have about 48 calories and three Shiitake mushrooms have about 72 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Shiitake mushrooms.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g)24 kcal
- Shiitake mushrooms 1 mushroom (13g)4 kcal
- Half cup of Shiitake mushrooms (35g)12 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Shiitake mushrooms10 kcal
- Half of medium size Shiitake mushrooms12 kcal
- Small size Shiitake mushrooms (56g)19.2 kcal
- Big size Shiitake mushrooms (91g)31.2 kcal
- Two medium size Shiitake mushrooms48 kcal
- Three medium size Shiitake mushrooms72 kcal
- Four medium size Shiitake mushrooms96 kcal
- Five medium size Shiitake mushrooms120 kcal
Protein in Shiitake mushrooms
Shiitake mushrooms have 2.24 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in Shiitake mushrooms
Shiitake mushrooms have 6.79 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g) has about 4.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Shiitake mushrooms
Shiitake mushrooms have 0.49 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Shiitake mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how Shiitake mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pita bread have?
- Calories in a half of cantaloupe
- Calories in whole cantaloupe
- Calories for one, two or more cantaloupe
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried green tomato?
- How much fat in grilled mahi mahi?
- How much protein in boiled beet?
- What is weight of frozen garlic bread?
- Instant soup calories per ounce (oz)
- Pumpkin pudding calories per serving size