Shiitake Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Shiitake mushrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 mushroom and more
How many calories in Shiitake mushrooms?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g) has about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Shiitake mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Shiitake mushroom on charts.
Shiitake mushrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.79 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.49 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.24 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||89.74 g||~ 25.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 mushroom or half cup of Shiitake mushrooms?
As I wrote before 100g have 34 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 mushroom or half cup of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g)24 kcal
- Shiitake mushrooms 1 mushroom (13g)4 kcal
- Half cup of Shiitake mushrooms (35g)12 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Shiitake mushrooms10 kcal
- 10g of Shiitake mushrooms3 kcal
- 20g of Shiitake mushrooms7 kcal
- 50g of Shiitake mushrooms17 kcal
- 100g of Shiitake mushrooms34 kcal
Protein in Shiitake mushrooms
Shiitake mushrooms have 2.24 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in Shiitake mushrooms
Shiitake mushrooms have 6.79 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g) has about 4.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Shiitake mushrooms
Shiitake mushrooms have 0.49 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of Shiitake mushrooms (70 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Shiitake mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.217 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.877 mg
- Vitaminium B60.293 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.013 mcg
Energy content of Shiitake mushrooms
- 67% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Shiitake mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium304 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium9 mg
- Iron0.41 mg
Interesting charts - compare Shiitake mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how Shiitake mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pita bread have?
- Calories in a half of cantaloupe
- Calories in whole cantaloupe
- Calories for one, two or more cantaloupe
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried green tomato?
- How much fat in grilled mahi mahi?
- How much protein in boiled beet?
- What is weight of frozen garlic bread?
- Instant soup calories per ounce (oz)
- Pumpkin pudding calories per serving size