Pork Neck vs Pork Chop: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Pork neck
At first glance, you can see that in pork neck is less calories than in pork chop.
Pork neck has 182 kcal per 100g and pork chop 231 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 27%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in pork neck cames from protein and in pork chop from fat.
See tables below to compare pork neck with pork chop in details.
Fact 2: Pork neck And Pork chop Nutrition Difference
Pork chop vs Pork neck: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pork neck||Pork chop|
|Fat||7.66 g||14.35 g|
|Protein||26.3 g||23.72 g|
|Water||64.88 g||61.45 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||2.79 mg||0.87 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||361 mg||315 mg|
|Sodium||60 mg||74 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.075 mg||0.49 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.294 mg||0.313 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.273 mg||7.927 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.576 mg||0.489 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.21 mg|
More protein in pork neck
It is aslo easy to see see that in pork neck is more protein than in pork chop.
There is 23.72g per 100g of pork chop and 26.3g per 100g of pork neck so using simple math we can see that difference is about 11%.
Less fat in pork neck
In pork neck is less fats than in pork chop.
The tables above show us that there is 14.35g/100g of fats in pork chop and 7.66g/100g in pork neck. In this case difference is about 87%.
- Fat7.66 g
- Protein26.3 g
- Water64.88 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | boneless
- 0% CARBS.
- 60% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Vitamins: pork chop vs pork neck
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pork chop 553% more than pork neck
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pork chop 6% more than pork neck
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pork chop 50% more than pork neck
- Vitaminium B6: pork neck 18% more than pork chop
- Vitaminium E: pork chop 17% more than pork neck
Minerals: pork neck vs pork chop
- Calcium: pork chop 1020% more than pork neck
- Iron: pork neck 221% more than pork chop
- Magnessium: pork neck 30% more than pork chop
- Phosphorus: pork chop 150% more than pork neck
- Potassium: pork neck 15% more than pork chop
- Sodium: pork chop 23% more than pork neck
- Zink: pork chop 150% more than pork neck
Compares of pork neck
- Pork Neck vs Minced Pork
- Pork Neck vs Steak
- Pork Neck vs Pork Chop
- Pork Neck vs Pork Tenderloin
- Pork Neck vs Ribs
- see all compares of pork neck
Compares of pork chop
- Calories from Pork neck
- Calories of Tabbouleh
- Calories in McFlurry McDonald's
- Kolache calories per 100g
- Injera carbs per 100g
- Beef and broccoli protein per 100g
- Brandy fat per 100g
- How many calories does salmon patty have?
- Calories in a half of baked chicken breast
- Calories in whole baked chicken breast
- Calories for one, two or more baked chicken breast
- Calories in slice of baked chicken breast
- How much protein in black bean burger?
- Pork Neck vs Pork Tenderloin nutrition
- Steak vs Beef calories
- Steak vs Pork Tenderloin protein
- Beef vs Pork Tenderloin sugar
- Pork Chop vs Pork Tenderloin vitamins
- Blue Cheese vs Brie dietary fiber
- Blue Cheese vs Camembert vitaminium C
- Blue Cheese vs Cottage Cheese magnessium
- Blue Cheese vs Feta Cheese potassium