Cereal vs Muesli: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Cereals
At first glance, you can see that in cereals is just a little more calories than in muesli.
Cereals has 379 kcal per 100g and muesli 378 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In cereals and in muesli most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare cereals with muesli in details.
Fact 2: Cereals And Muesli Nutrition Difference
Muesli vs Cereals: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||67.7 g||63.9 g|
|Fat||6.52 g||6.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||10.1 g||9.7 g|
|Protein||13.15 g||11.2 g|
|Calcium||52 mg||71 mg|
|Iron||4.25 mg||3.9 mg|
|Magnessium||138 mg||136 mg|
|Potassium||362 mg||443 mg|
|Sodium||6 mg||122 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.46 mg||0.385 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.155 mg||0.149 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.125 mg||2.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.1 mg||0.28 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.42 mg||6.36 mg|
More protein in cereals
It is aslo easy to see see that in cereals is more protein than in muesli.
There is 11.2g per 100g of muesli and 13.15g per 100g of cereals so using simple math we can see that difference is about 17%.
More carbohydrates in cereals
In cereals is more carbohydrates than in muesli.
There is 63.9g/100g of carbohydrates in muesli and 67.7g/100g in cereals so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 6%.
Less fat in cereals
In cereals is less fats than in muesli.
The tables above show us that there is 6.7g/100g of fats in muesli and 6.52g/100g in cereals. In this case difference is about 3%.
- Carbohydrates67.7 g
- Fat6.52 g
- Dietary fiber10.1 g
- Protein13.15 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 71% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
Vitamins: muesli vs cereals
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cereals 19% more than muesli
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cereals 4% more than muesli
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): muesli 81% more than cereals
- Vitaminium B6: muesli 180% more than cereals
- Vitaminium E: muesli 1414% more than cereals
Minerals: cereals vs muesli
Compares of cereals
- Cereals vs Corn Flakes
- Cereals vs Granola
- Cereals vs Muesli
- Cereals vs Oatmeal
- Cereals vs Millet
- Cereals vs Oats
- see all compares of cereals
Compares of muesli
- see all compares of muesli
- Calories from Cereal
- Calories of Chicken barbecue sandwich
- Calories in Ham and cheese sandwich
- Jack Daniels calories per 100g
- Honeydew melon carbs per 100g
- Mozzarella cheese sticks protein per 100g
- Poke bowl fat per 100g
- How many calories does Pad Thai with seafood have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate chip cookie
- Calories in whole chocolate chip cookie
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate chip cookies
- How much protein in baby potatoes?