Honeydew Melon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Honeydew melon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one honeydew melon, slice and more
How many calories in honeydew melon?
To give you an idea, medium size honeydew melon (1000 g) has about 360 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size honeydew melon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 51 minutes, swim for about 42 minutes or run for 36 minutes.
See all nutrition data of honeydew melon on charts.
Honeydew melon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.09 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.8 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||0.14 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.54 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Water||89.82 g||~ 25.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 honeydew melons?
As I wrote before medium size honeydew melon (1000 g) has 360 calories. It is easy to count that two honeydew melons have about 720 calories and three honeydew melons have about 1080 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five honeydew melons.
- Medium size honeydew melon (1000 g)360 kcal
- Slice of honeydew melon (200g)72 kcal
- Cup of honeydew melon (177g)64 kcal
- Half cup of honeydew melon (88.5g)32 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of honeydew melon10 kcal
- Half of medium size honeydew melon180 kcal
- Small size honeydew melon (800g)288 kcal
- Big size honeydew melon (1300g)468 kcal
- Two medium size honeydew melons720 kcal
- Three medium size honeydew melons1080 kcal
- Four medium size honeydew melons1440 kcal
- Five medium size honeydew melons1800 kcal
Protein in honeydew melon
Honeydew melon has 0.54 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size honeydew melon (1000 g) you can see that you will get about 5.4 g of protein.
Carbs in honeydew melon
Honeydew melon has 9.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size honeydew melon (1000 g) has about 90.9 g of carbs.
Fat in honeydew melon
Honeydew melon has 0.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size honeydew melon (1000 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
medium size honeydew melon (1000 g) has:360kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
honeydew melon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.038 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.012 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.418 mg
- Vitaminium B60.088 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.019 mcg
- Vitaminium C18 mg
- Vitaminium E0.02 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of honeydew melon
- 91% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
honeydew melon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium228 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium18 mg
- Iron0.17 mg
Interesting charts - compare honeydew melon with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how honeydew melon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does roasted cauliflower have?
- Calories in a half of slush bar
- Calories in whole slush bar
- Calories for one, two or more slush bars
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked egg noodles?
- How much fat in candy corn?
- How much protein in club soda?
- What is weight of cheese cake?
- Wholemeal pasta calories per ounce (oz)
- Cola (Coca Cola) calories per serving size