Bloody Mary: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Bloody Mary?
To show you what does it mean, one cocktail (220 g) Bloody Mary has about 152 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 152 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one cocktail Bloody Mary is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Bloody Mary nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Bloody Mary on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in One Cocktail (220 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||one cocktail (220 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.16 g||0.9 g||7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||0.11 g||0.9 g|
|Fat||0.23 g||< 0.1 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||0.64 g||0.18 g||1.4 g|
|Water||87.31 g||24.75 g||192.1 g|
Bloody Mary - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.074 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.061 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.512 mg
- Vit B60.054 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vit C51.1 mg
- Vit E0.24 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of Bloody Mary
- 73% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
Bloody Mary - minerals per 100g
- Potassium183 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium207 mg
- Iron0.4 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Bloody Mary?
As I wrote before one cocktail (220 g) has 152 calories. It is easy to count that two Bloody Mary have about 304 calories and three Bloody Mary have about 456 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Bloody Mary.
- One cocktail (220 g)152 kcal
- Glass full of Bloody Mary (220g)152 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Bloody Mary20 kcal
Protein in Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary has 0.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one cocktail (220 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary has 3.16 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one cocktail (220 g) has about 7 g of carbs.
Fat in Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary has 0.23 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one cocktail (220 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
one cocktail (220 g) has:152kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Bloody Mary with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Bloody Mary looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does roasted broccoli have?
- Calories in a half of sweet pepper
- Calories in whole sweet pepper
- Calories for one, two or more sweet peppers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in white rice?
- How much fat in dry brown gravy?
- How much protein in chocolate muffin?
- What is weight of lentil?
- McChicken calories per ounce (oz)
- Croissant calories per serving size