Cooked Oatmeal: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked oatmeal: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in cooked oatmeal?
Case in point, tablespoon of cooked oatmeal (13 g) has about 9 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon cooked oatmeal is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of cooked oatmeal on charts.
Cooked oatmeal: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||11.98 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||1.95 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Protein||2.1 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||83.4 g||~ 23.6 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of cooked oatmeal?
As I wrote before 100g has 68 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of cooked oatmeal.
- Tablespoon of cooked oatmeal (13g)9 kcal
- Cup of cooked oatmeal (234g)159 kcal
- Half cup of cooked oatmeal (117g)80 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked oatmeal19 kcal
- 10g of cooked oatmeal7 kcal
- 20g of cooked oatmeal14 kcal
- 50g of cooked oatmeal34 kcal
- 100g of cooked oatmeal68 kcal
Protein in cooked oatmeal
Cooked oatmeal has 2.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of cooked oatmeal (13 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked oatmeal
Cooked oatmeal has 11.98 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of cooked oatmeal (13 g) has about 1.6 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked oatmeal
Cooked oatmeal has 1.95 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of cooked oatmeal (13 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
tablespoon of cooked oatmeal (13 g) has:9kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked oatmeal - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.045 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.591 mg
- Vitaminium B60.073 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of cooked oatmeal
- 65% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
cooked oatmeal - minerals per 100g
- Potassium51 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium83 mg
- Iron0.45 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked oatmeal with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked oatmeal looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does persian cucumber have?
- Calories in a half of celery stalk
- Calories in whole celery stalk
- Calories for one, two or more celery stalks
- Calories in tablespoon of celery stalks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tempeh?
- How much fat in flan?
- How much protein in rice and chicken?
- What is weight of popsicle?
- Tahini (sesame butter) calories per ounce (oz)
- Kung Pao shrimp calories per serving size