Cooked Pinto Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cooked pinto beans?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz) have about 87 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 87 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cooked pinto beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cooked pinto beans nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cooked pinto bean on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Cooked Pinto Beans (11 Oz), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz)|
|Carbs Total||13.52 g||3.83 g||17.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||1.42 g||6.4 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||0.11 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||4.09 g||1.16 g||5.2 g|
|Water||80.4 g||22.79 g||102.9 g|
cooked pinto beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.11 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.085 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.518 mg
- Vit B60.109 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.076 mcg
- Vit C6.9 mg
- Vit E0.61 mg
- Vit K0.034 mg
Energy content of cooked pinto beans
- 73% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
cooked pinto beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium235 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium44 mg
- Sodium283 mg
- Iron1.1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked pinto beans?
As I wrote before standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz) have 87 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked pinto beans have about 174 calories and three cooked pinto beans have about 261 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked pinto beans.
- Standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz)87 kcal
- Handful of cooked pinto beans (60g)41 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked pinto beans (12g)8 kcal
- Cup of cooked pinto beans (171g)116 kcal
- Half cup of cooked pinto beans (85.5g)58 kcal
- Cooked pinto beans bowl (342g)233 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked pinto beans19 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked pinto beans43.5 kcal
- Small size cooked pinto beans (102g)69.6 kcal
- Big size cooked pinto beans (166g)113.1 kcal
- Two medium size cooked pinto beans174 kcal
- Three medium size cooked pinto beans261 kcal
- Four medium size cooked pinto beans348 kcal
- Five medium size cooked pinto beans435 kcal
Protein in cooked pinto beans
Cooked pinto beans have 4.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz) you can see that you will get about 5.2 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked pinto beans
Cooked pinto beans have 13.52 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz) has about 17.3 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked pinto beans
Cooked pinto beans have 0.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz) has about 0.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz) has:87kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cooked pinto beans with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked pinto beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked oatmeal have?
- Calories in tablespoon of Chili powder
- Calories in teaspoon of Chili powder
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried agave?
- How much fat in milk powder?
- How much protein in pastrami?
- What is weight of tomato juice?
- Tuna calories per ounce (oz)
- Belriso calories per serving size