Cooked Pinto Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked pinto beans: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful and more
How many calories in cooked pinto beans?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz) has about 87 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked pinto beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked pinto bean on charts.
Cooked pinto beans: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, cup, half cup or bowl of cooked pinto beans?
As I wrote before 100g have 68 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, cup, half cup or bowl of cooked pinto beans.
- Standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz)87 kcal
- Handful of cooked pinto beans (60g)41 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked pinto beans (12g)8 kcal
- Cup of cooked pinto beans (171g)116 kcal
- Half cup of cooked pinto beans (85.5g)58 kcal
- Cooked pinto beans bowl (342g)233 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked pinto beans19 kcal
- 10g of cooked pinto beans7 kcal
- 20g of cooked pinto beans14 kcal
- 50g of cooked pinto beans34 kcal
- 100g of cooked pinto beans68 kcal
Protein in cooked pinto beans
Cooked pinto beans have 4.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz) you can see that you will get about 5.2 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked pinto beans
Cooked pinto beans have 13.52 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz) has about 17.3 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked pinto beans
Cooked pinto beans have 0.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz) has about 0.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked pinto beans (11 oz) has:87kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked pinto beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.11 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.085 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.518 mg
- Vitaminium B60.109 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.076 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.61 mg
- Vitaminium K0.034 mg
Energy content of cooked pinto beans
- 73% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
cooked pinto beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium235 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium44 mg
- Sodium283 mg
- Iron1.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked pinto beans with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked pinto beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Lays chips have?
- Calories in a half of Big Mac
- Calories in whole Big Mac
- Calories for one, two or more Big Macs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Snickers?
- How much fat in natural yogurt?
- How much protein in pastrami?
- What is weight of tomato juice?
- Tuna calories per ounce (oz)
- Belriso calories per serving size