Beer vs Rum: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Beer
At first glance, you can see that in beer is much less calories than in rum.
Beer has 43 kcal per 100g and rum 231 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 437%.
In beer and in rum most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare beer with rum in details.
Fact 2: Beer And Rum Nutrition Difference
- Water91.96 g
100g | ounce | glass | bottle 0,5 | bottle 12 fl oz | can 12 fl oz | bottle 0,33
- 89% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Compares of beer
- Beer vs White Wine
- Beer vs Gin
- Beer vs Rum
- Beer vs Vodka
- Beer vs Whisky
- Beer vs Cider
- see all compares of beer
Compares of rum
- Calories from Beer
- Calories of Shrimp
- Calories in Sharp cheddar cheese
- Sesame bagel calories per 100g
- Triscuits crackers carbs per 100g
- Long island iced tea protein per 100g
- Soft serve ice cream fat per 100g
- How many calories does McDonalds Sundae Caramel have?
- Calories in a half of peanut butter cookie
- Calories in whole peanut butter cookie
- Calories for one, two or more peanut butter cookies
- How much protein in salmon salad?