Coconut Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Coconut flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in coconut flour?
To illustrate, standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz) has about 112 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of coconut flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of coconut flour on charts.
Coconut flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of coconut flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 400 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of coconut flour.
- Standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz)112 kcal
- Tablespoon of coconut flour (9g)36 kcal
- Teaspoon of coconut flour (4g)16 kcal
- Glass full of coconut flour (120g)480 kcal
- Cup of coconut flour (120g)480 kcal
- Half cup of coconut flour (60g)240 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of coconut flour113 kcal
- 10g of coconut flour40 kcal
- 20g of coconut flour80 kcal
- 50g of coconut flour200 kcal
- 100g of coconut flour400 kcal
Protein in coconut flour
Coconut flour has 20 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 5.6 g of protein.
Carbs in coconut flour
Coconut flour has 60 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz) has about 16.8 g of carbs.
Fat in coconut flour
Coconut flour has 13.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz) has about 3.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz) has:112kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
coconut flour - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of coconut flour
- 55% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
coconut flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2000 mg
- Calcium47 mg
- Sodium200 mg
- Iron13.33 mg
Interesting charts - compare coconut flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how coconut flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does canola oil have?
- Calories in a half of Baileys
- Calories in whole Baileys
- Calories for one, two or more Baileys
- Calories in glass of Baileys
- Calories in cup of Baileys
- Calories in shot (small glass) of Baileys
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fish fry?
- How much fat in spaghetti sauce with meat?
- How much protein in tomato sandwich?
- What is weight of apple fritter?
- Iced Latte coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Burrito with chicken calories per serving size