Coconut Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in coconut flour?
To illustrate, standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz) has about 112 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 112 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from coconut flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about coconut flour nutrition.
See all nutrition data of coconut flour on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Coconut Flour (1 Oz), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz)|
|Carbs Total||60 g||17.01 g||16.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||46.7 g||13.24 g||13.1 g|
|Fat||13.33 g||3.78 g||3.7 g|
|Protein||20 g||5.67 g||5.6 g|
coconut flour - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of coconut flour
- 55% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
coconut flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2000 mg
- Calcium47 mg
- Sodium200 mg
- Iron13.33 mg
Compare coconut flour:
- coconut flour vs soy flour
- coconut flour vs wheat flour
- coconut flour vs fluor
- coconut flour vs arrowroot flour
- coconut flour vs oat flour
- coconut flour vs peanut flour
- coconut flour vs almond flour
- coconut flour vs all-purpose flour
- coconut flour vs brown rice flour
- coconut flour vs rice flour
- coconut flour vs tapioca flour
- see all compares of coconut flour
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 coconut flour?
As I wrote before standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz) has 112 calories. It is easy to count that two coconut flour have about 224 calories and three coconut flour have about 336 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five coconut flour.
- Standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz)112 kcal
- Tablespoon of coconut flour (9g)36 kcal
- Teaspoon of coconut flour (4g)16 kcal
- Glass full of coconut flour (120g)480 kcal
- Cup of coconut flour (120g)480 kcal
- Half cup of coconut flour (60g)240 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of coconut flour113 kcal
- Half of medium size coconut flour56 kcal
- Small size coconut flour (22g)89.6 kcal
- Big size coconut flour (36g)145.6 kcal
- Two medium size coconut flour224 kcal
- Three medium size coconut flour336 kcal
- Four medium size coconut flour448 kcal
- Five medium size coconut flour560 kcal
Protein in coconut flour
Coconut flour has 20 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 5.6 g of protein.
Carbs in coconut flour
Coconut flour has 60 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz) has about 16.8 g of carbs.
Fat in coconut flour
Coconut flour has 13.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz) has about 3.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of coconut flour (1 oz) has:112kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare coconut flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how coconut flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does canola oil have?
- Calories in a half of Baileys
- Calories in whole Baileys
- Calories for one, two or more Baileys
- Calories in glass of Baileys
- Calories in cup of Baileys
- Calories in shot (small glass) of Baileys
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fish fry?
- How much fat in spaghetti sauce with meat?
- How much protein in tomato sandwich?
- What is weight of apple fritter?
- Iced Latte coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Burrito with chicken calories per serving size