Basmati Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in basmati rice?
Case in point, tablespoon of basmati rice (15 g) has about 52 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 52 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of basmati rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about basmati rice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of basmati rice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Basmati Rice (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of basmati rice (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||79.59 g||22.56 g||11.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||0.57 g||0.3 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||8.16 g||2.31 g||1.2 g|
basmati rice - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of basmati rice
- 91% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
basmati rice - minerals per 100g
- Iron0.73 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 basmati rice?
As I wrote before tablespoon of basmati rice (15 g) has 52 calories. It is easy to count that two basmati rice have about 104 calories and three basmati rice have about 156 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five basmati rice.
- Tablespoon of basmati rice (15g)52 kcal
- Teaspoon of basmati rice (5g)17 kcal
- Cup of basmati rice (180g)625 kcal
- Half cup of basmati rice (90g)312 kcal
- Basmati rice bowl (360g)1249 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of basmati rice98 kcal
- Half of medium size basmati rice26 kcal
- Small size basmati rice (12g)41.6 kcal
- Big size basmati rice (20g)67.6 kcal
- Two medium size basmati rice104 kcal
- Three medium size basmati rice156 kcal
- Four medium size basmati rice208 kcal
- Five medium size basmati rice260 kcal
Protein in basmati rice
Basmati rice has 8.16 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of basmati rice (15 g) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in basmati rice
Basmati rice has 79.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of basmati rice (15 g) has about 11.9 g of carbs.
Fat in basmati rice
0 g of fat - basmati rice has no fat.
tablespoon of basmati rice (15 g) has:52kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare basmati rice with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how basmati rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does duck breast have?
- Calories in tablespoon of caviar
- Calories in teaspoon of caviar
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tomato sauce?
- How much fat in not reconstituted instant coffee ?
- How much protein in Upma?
- What is weight of cooked shrimp?
- Club sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Taco shell calories per serving size