Low Fat Milk 1%: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in 1% milk?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g) has about 102 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 102 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from 1% milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about 1% milk nutrition.
See all nutrition data of 1% milk on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of 1% Milk (244 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g)|
|Carbs Total||4.99 g||1.41 g||12.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.97 g||0.27 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||3.37 g||0.96 g||8.2 g|
|Water||89.92 g||25.49 g||219.4 g|
1% milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.185 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.093 mg
- Vit B60.037 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit E0.01 mg
Energy content of 1% milk
- 47% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 21% FAT
1% milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium150 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium125 mg
- Sodium44 mg
- Iron0.03 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 1% milk?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g) has 102 calories. It is easy to count that two 1% milk have about 204 calories and three 1% milk have about 306 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five 1% milk.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g)102 kcal
- Tablespoon of 1% milk (15g)6 kcal
- Glass full of 1% milk (220g)92 kcal
- Half cup of 1% milk (122g)51 kcal
- 1% milk carton (1000g)420 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of 1% milk12 kcal
- Half of medium size 1% milk51 kcal
- Small size 1% milk (195g)81.6 kcal
- Big size 1% milk (317g)132.6 kcal
- Two medium size 1% milk204 kcal
- Three medium size 1% milk306 kcal
- Four medium size 1% milk408 kcal
- Five medium size 1% milk510 kcal
Protein in 1% milk
1% milk has 3.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g) you can see that you will get about 8.2 g of protein.
Carbs in 1% milk
1% milk has 4.99 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g) has about 12.2 g of carbs.
Fat in 1% milk
1% milk has 0.97 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g) has about 2.4 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g) has:102kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare 1% milk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how 1% milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken broth have?
- Calories in handful of cooked ground turkey
- Calories in tablespoon of cooked ground turkey
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork chop?
- How much fat in halvah?
- How much protein in tapioca flour?
- What is weight of goat cheese?
- Frankfurters calories per ounce (oz)
- Smoked bacon calories per serving size