Low Fat Milk 1%: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Low fat milk 1%: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, glass and more
How many calories in 1% milk?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g) has about 102 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of 1% milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of 1% milk on charts.
Low fat milk 1%: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.99 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Fat||0.97 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||3.37 g||~ 1 g|
|Water||89.92 g||~ 25.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, glass, half cup or carton of 1% milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 42 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, glass, half cup or carton of 1% milk.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g)102 kcal
- Tablespoon of 1% milk (15g)6 kcal
- Glass full of 1% milk (220g)92 kcal
- Half cup of 1% milk (122g)51 kcal
- 1% milk carton (1000g)420 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of 1% milk12 kcal
- 10g of 1% milk4 kcal
- 20g of 1% milk8 kcal
- 50g of 1% milk21 kcal
- 100g of 1% milk42 kcal
Protein in 1% milk
1% milk has 3.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g) you can see that you will get about 8.2 g of protein.
Carbs in 1% milk
1% milk has 4.99 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g) has about 12.2 g of carbs.
Fat in 1% milk
1% milk has 0.97 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g) has about 2.4 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of 1% milk (244 g) has:102kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
1% milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.185 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.093 mg
- Vitaminium B60.037 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of 1% milk
- 47% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 21% FAT
1% milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium150 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium125 mg
- Sodium44 mg
- Iron0.03 mg
Interesting charts - compare 1% milk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how 1% milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken broth have?
- Calories in handful of cooked ground turkey
- Calories in tablespoon of cooked ground turkey
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork chop?
- How much fat in halvah?
- How much protein in tapioca flour?
- What is weight of buttermilk?
- Chicken breast calories per ounce (oz)
- Orange juice calories per serving size