Hamburger Bun: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Hamburger bun: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one hamburger bun and more
How many calories in hamburger bun?
For example, medium size hamburger bun (43 g) has about 120 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size hamburger bun is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of hamburger bun on charts.
Hamburger bun: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||50.12 g||~ 14.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||3.91 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Protein||9.77 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Water||34.34 g||~ 9.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 hamburger buns?
As I wrote before medium size hamburger bun (43 g) have 120 calories. It is easy to count that two hamburger buns have about 240 calories and three hamburger buns have about 360 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five hamburger buns.
- Medium size hamburger bun (43 g)120 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of hamburger buns79 kcal
- Half of medium size hamburger bun60 kcal
- Small size hamburger bun (34g)96 kcal
- Big size hamburger bun (56g)156 kcal
- Two medium size hamburger buns240 kcal
- Three medium size hamburger buns360 kcal
- Four medium size hamburger buns480 kcal
- Five medium size hamburger buns600 kcal
Protein in hamburger bun
Hamburger buns have 9.77 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size hamburger bun (43 g) you can see that you will get about 4.2 g of protein.
Carbs in hamburger buns
Hamburger buns have 50.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size hamburger bun (43 g) has about 21.6 g of carbs.
Fat in hamburger buns
Hamburger buns have 3.91 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size hamburger bun (43 g) has about 1.7 g of fat.
medium size hamburger bun (43 g) has:120kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
hamburger bun - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.543 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.297 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.18 mg
- Vitaminium B60.063 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.131 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.27 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of hamburger bun
- 73% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
hamburger bun - minerals per 100g
- Potassium122 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium144 mg
- Sodium494 mg
- Iron3.43 mg
Interesting charts - compare hamburger bun with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how hamburger bun looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do red lentils have?
- Calories in a half of canned chicken
- Calories in whole canned chicken
- Calories for one, two or more canned chicken pieces
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in millet?
- How much fat in popcorn?
- How much protein in cooked salmon?
- What is weight of nut bread?
- White cheese (lowfat) calories per ounce (oz)
- Sesam oil calories per serving size