American Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
American cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice, cup and more
How many calories in american cheese?
For instance, standard serving size of american cheese (57 g) has about 175 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of american cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 25 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of american cheese on charts.
American cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||8.85 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Fat||23.06 g||~ 6.5 g|
|Protein||16.09 g||~ 4.6 g|
|Water||45.07 g||~ 12.8 g|
Compare american cheese:
- american cheese vs sharp cheddar cheese
- american cheese vs Queso Fresco cheese
- american cheese vs provolone cheese
- american cheese vs mozzarella
- american cheese vs cheddar
- american cheese vs Swiss cheese
- american cheese vs gouda cheese
- american cheese vs feta cheese
- american cheese vs Velveeta
- see all compares of american cheese
How many calories in standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of american cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 307 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of american cheese.
- Standard serving size of american cheese (57 g)175 kcal
- Slice of american cheese (19g)58 kcal
- Cup of american cheese (123g)378 kcal
- Half cup of american cheese (61.5g)189 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of american cheese87 kcal
- 10g of american cheese31 kcal
- 20g of american cheese61 kcal
- 50g of american cheese154 kcal
- 100g of american cheese307 kcal
Protein in american cheese
American cheese has 16.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of american cheese (57 g) you can see that you will get about 9.2 g of protein.
Carbs in american cheese
American cheese has 8.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of american cheese (57 g) has about 5 g of carbs.
Fat in american cheese
American cheese has 23.06 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of american cheese (57 g) has about 13.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of american cheese (57 g) has:175kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
american cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.425 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.17 mg
- Vitaminium B60.124 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.84 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of american cheese
- 12% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
american cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium295 mg
- Magnessium34 mg
- Calcium1375 mg
- Sodium1279 mg
- Iron0.95 mg
Interesting charts - compare american cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how american cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.