Wasabi Peas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in wasabi peas?
For instance, standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g) have about 134 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 134 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from wasabi peas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about wasabi peas nutrition.
See all nutrition data of wasabi peas on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Wasabi Peas (31 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g)|
|Carbs Total||62.2 g||17.63 g||19.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.8 g||1.08 g||1.2 g|
|Fat||14.11 g||4 g||4.4 g|
|Protein||14.11 g||4 g||4.4 g|
|Water||6.93 g||1.96 g||2.1 g|
wasabi peas - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.614 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.314 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.06 mg
- Vit B60.548 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.138 mcg
- Vit E2.31 mg
- Vit K0.05 mg
Energy content of wasabi peas
- 58% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 29% FAT
wasabi peas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium732 mg
- Magnessium102 mg
- Calcium123 mg
- Sodium300 mg
- Iron3.8 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 wasabi peas?
As I wrote before standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g) have 134 calories. It is easy to count that two wasabi peas have about 268 calories and three wasabi peas have about 402 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five wasabi peas.
- Standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g)134 kcal
- Cup of wasabi peas (93g)402 kcal
- Half cup of wasabi peas (46.5g)201 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of wasabi peas122 kcal
- Half of medium size wasabi peas67 kcal
- Small size wasabi peas (25g)107.2 kcal
- Big size wasabi peas (40g)174.2 kcal
- Two medium size wasabi peas268 kcal
- Three medium size wasabi peas402 kcal
- Four medium size wasabi peas536 kcal
- Five medium size wasabi peas670 kcal
Protein in wasabi peas
Wasabi peas have 14.11 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g) you can see that you will get about 4.4 g of protein.
Carbs in wasabi peas
Wasabi peas have 62.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g) has about 19.3 g of carbs.
Fat in wasabi peas
Wasabi peas have 14.11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g) has about 4.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g) has:134kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare wasabi peas with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how wasabi peas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pasta salad have?
- Calories in a half of fried egg sandwich
- Calories in whole fried egg sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more sandwiches with fried egg
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in berry fritter?
- How much fat in grilled cheese sandwich?
- How much protein in movie/theater popcorn?
- What is weight of graham cracker?
- Champagne calories per ounce (oz)
- Turkey burger calories per serving size