Wasabi Peas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Wasabi peas: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in wasabi peas?
For instance, standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g) has about 134 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of wasabi peas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of wasabi peas on charts.
Wasabi peas: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of wasabi peas?
As I wrote before 100g have 432 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of wasabi peas.
- Standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g)134 kcal
- Cup of wasabi peas (93g)402 kcal
- Half cup of wasabi peas (46.5g)201 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of wasabi peas122 kcal
- 10g of wasabi peas43 kcal
- 20g of wasabi peas86 kcal
- 50g of wasabi peas216 kcal
- 100g of wasabi peas432 kcal
Protein in wasabi peas
Wasabi peas have 14.11 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g) you can see that you will get about 4.4 g of protein.
Carbs in wasabi peas
Wasabi peas have 62.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g) has about 19.3 g of carbs.
Fat in wasabi peas
Wasabi peas have 14.11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g) has about 4.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of wasabi peas (31 g) has:134kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
wasabi peas - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.614 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.314 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.06 mg
- Vitaminium B60.548 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.138 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.05 mg
Energy content of wasabi peas
- 58% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 29% FAT
wasabi peas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium732 mg
- Magnessium102 mg
- Calcium123 mg
- Sodium300 mg
- Iron3.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare wasabi peas with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how wasabi peas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does protein shake powder have?
- Calories in a half of ham salad sandwich
- Calories in whole ham salad sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more ham salad sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kit Kat Mini?
- How much fat in ice cream cone from McDonalds?
- How much protein in pumpkin pie?
- What is weight of grits?
- Quarter Pounder With Cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Sweet potato fries calories per serving size