Graham Crackers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Graham crackers: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece , 1 small piece and more
How many calories in graham cracker?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of graham cracker (1 oz) has about 120 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of graham cracker is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of graham cracker on charts.
Graham crackers: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||77.66 g||~ 22 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.4 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||10.6 g||~ 3 g|
|Protein||6.69 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Water||3.39 g||~ 1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece , 1 small piece , cup or half cup of graham crackers?
As I wrote before 100g have 430 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece , 1 small piece , cup or half cup of graham cracker.
- Standard serving size of graham cracker (1 oz)120 kcal
- Graham cracker 1 piece (14g)60 kcal
- Graham cracker 1 small piece (7g)30 kcal
- Cup of graham cracker (84g)361 kcal
- Half cup of graham cracker (42g)181 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of graham crackers122 kcal
- 10g of graham crackers43 kcal
- 20g of graham crackers86 kcal
- 50g of graham crackers215 kcal
- 100g of graham crackers430 kcal
Protein in graham cracker
Graham crackers have 6.69 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of graham cracker (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 1.9 g of protein.
Carbs in graham crackers
Graham crackers have 77.66 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of graham cracker (1 oz) has about 21.7 g of carbs.
Fat in graham crackers
Graham crackers have 10.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of graham cracker (1 oz) has about 3 g of fat.
standard serving size of graham cracker (1 oz) has:120kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
graham cracker - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.265 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.317 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.439 mg
- Vitaminium B60.156 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.142 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.51 mg
- Vitaminium K0.014 mg
Energy content of graham cracker
- 72% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 22% FAT
graham cracker - minerals per 100g
- Potassium170 mg
- Magnessium40 mg
- Calcium77 mg
- Sodium459 mg
- Iron3.78 mg
Interesting charts - compare graham cracker with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how graham cracker looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do dried apple rings have?
- Calories in tablespoon of basmati rice
- Calories in teaspoon of basmati rice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in canned chickpeas?
- How much fat in cooked broccoli?
- How much protein in chickpeas?
- What is weight of wheat flour?
- Puff pastry calories per ounce (oz)
- Skyr calories per serving size