Shrimp Chips: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in shrimp chip?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g) has about 204 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 204 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from shrimp chip is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about shrimp chip nutrition.
See all nutrition data of shrimp chip on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Shrimp Chip (48 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g)|
|Carbs Total||59.09 g||16.75 g||28.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.6 g||1.59 g||2.7 g|
|Fat||17.86 g||5.06 g||8.6 g|
|Protein||7.14 g||2.02 g||3.4 g|
|Water||13.6 g||3.86 g||6.5 g|
shrimp chip - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.264 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.091 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.631 mg
- Vit B60.216 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.023 mcg
- Vit E3.28 mg
- Vit K0.013 mg
Energy content of shrimp chip
- 56% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 38% FAT
shrimp chip - minerals per 100g
- Potassium193 mg
- Magnessium72 mg
- Calcium20 mg
- Sodium571 mg
- Iron1.91 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 shrimp chips?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g) have 204 calories. It is easy to count that two shrimp chips have about 408 calories and three shrimp chips have about 612 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five shrimp chips.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g)204 kcal
- Half cup of shrimp chip (24g)102 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of shrimp chips121 kcal
- Half of medium size shrimp chip102 kcal
- Small size shrimp chip (38g)163.2 kcal
- Big size shrimp chip (62g)265.2 kcal
- Two medium size shrimp chips408 kcal
- Three medium size shrimp chips612 kcal
- Four medium size shrimp chips816 kcal
- Five medium size shrimp chips1020 kcal
Protein in shrimp chip
Shrimp chips have 7.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g) you can see that you will get about 3.4 g of protein.
Carbs in shrimp chips
Shrimp chips have 59.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g) has about 28.4 g of carbs.
Fat in shrimp chips
Shrimp chips have 17.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g) has about 8.6 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g) has:204kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare shrimp chip with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how shrimp chip looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does romaine lettuce have?
- Calories in a half of bagel with cheese and bacon
- Calories in whole bagel with cheese and bacon
- Calories for one, two or more cheese and bacon bagels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled potato?
- How much fat in fried chicken liver?
- How much protein in roasted turkey?
- What is weight of dried apple?
- Yellow rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Evaporated milk calories per serving size