Shrimp Chips: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Shrimp chips: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in shrimp chip?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g) has about 204 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of shrimp chip is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 29 minutes, swim for about 24 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of shrimp chip on charts.
Shrimp chips: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||59.09 g||~ 16.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.6 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Fat||17.86 g||~ 5.1 g|
|Protein||7.14 g||~ 2 g|
|Water||13.6 g||~ 3.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of shrimp chips?
As I wrote before 100g have 426 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of shrimp chip.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g)204 kcal
- Half cup of shrimp chip (24g)102 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of shrimp chips121 kcal
- 10g of shrimp chips43 kcal
- 20g of shrimp chips85 kcal
- 50g of shrimp chips213 kcal
- 100g of shrimp chips426 kcal
Protein in shrimp chip
Shrimp chips have 7.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g) you can see that you will get about 3.4 g of protein.
Carbs in shrimp chips
Shrimp chips have 59.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g) has about 28.4 g of carbs.
Fat in shrimp chips
Shrimp chips have 17.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g) has about 8.6 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp chip (48 g) has:204kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
shrimp chip - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.264 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.091 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.631 mg
- Vitaminium B60.216 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.023 mcg
- Vitaminium E3.28 mg
- Vitaminium K0.013 mg
Energy content of shrimp chip
- 56% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 38% FAT
shrimp chip - minerals per 100g
- Potassium193 mg
- Magnessium72 mg
- Calcium20 mg
- Sodium571 mg
- Iron1.91 mg
Interesting charts - compare shrimp chip with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how shrimp chip looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does romaine lettuce have?
- Calories in a half of chicken wing
- Calories in whole chicken wing
- Calories for one, two or more chicken wings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cornbread?
- How much fat in fried chicken breast?
- How much protein in boiled vegetables?
- What is weight of frozen chicken nuggets?
- Nutty Buddy bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Egg noodles calories per serving size