Shredded Chicken: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Shredded chicken: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in shredded chicken?
Case in point, standard serving size of shredded chicken (50 g) has about 54 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of shredded chicken is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of shredded chicken on charts.
Shredded chicken: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, cup, half cup, small can or 1 breast of shredded chicken?
As I wrote before 100g has 107 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, cup, half cup, small can or 1 breast of shredded chicken.
- Standard serving size of shredded chicken (50 g)54 kcal
- Tablespoon of shredded chicken (15g)16 kcal
- Cup of shredded chicken (135g)144 kcal
- Half cup of shredded chicken (67.5g)72 kcal
- Shredded chicken small can (100g)107 kcal
- Shredded chicken 1 breast (113g)121 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of shredded chicken30 kcal
- 10g of shredded chicken11 kcal
- 20g of shredded chicken21 kcal
- 50g of shredded chicken54 kcal
- 100g of shredded chicken107 kcal
Protein in shredded chicken
Shredded chicken has 19.05 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of shredded chicken (50 g) you can see that you will get about 9.5 g of protein.
Carbs in shredded chicken
Shredded chicken has 1.19 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of shredded chicken (50 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in shredded chicken
Shredded chicken has 2.38 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of shredded chicken (50 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of shredded chicken (50 g) has:54kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
shredded chicken - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of shredded chicken
- 5% CARBS
- 74% PROTEIN
- 21% FAT
shredded chicken - minerals per 100g
- Sodium464 mg
- Iron0.43 mg
Does shredded chicken cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in shredded chicken is one of the highest from all products in ready to eat category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific ready to eat, shredded chicken seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other ready to eat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If shredded chicken contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare shredded chicken with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how shredded chicken looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does spaghetti sauce with meat have?
- Calories in a half of apple fritter
- Calories in whole apple fritter
- Calories for one, two or more apple fritters
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in iced latte coffee?
- How much fat in burrito with chicken?
- How much protein in whipped cream?
- What is weight of brown sugar?
- Ramen noodles calories per ounce (oz)
- Rotisserie chicken drumstick calories per serving size