Chicken Breast vs Chicken Liver: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Chicken breast
At first glance, you can see that in chicken breast is more calories than in chicken liver.
Chicken breast has 172 kcal per 100g and chicken liver 119 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 45%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in chicken breast cames from fat and in chicken liver from protein.
See tables below to compare chicken breast with chicken liver in details.
Fact 2: Chicken breast And Chicken liver Nutrition Difference
Chicken liver vs Chicken breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chicken breast||Chicken liver|
|Fat||9.25 g||4.83 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||16.92 g|
|Water||69.46 g||76.46 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||8.99 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||19 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||230 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||71 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.305 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||1.778 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.908 mg||9.728 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.53 mg||0.853 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.588 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.27 mg||0.7 mg|
More protein in chicken breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken breast is more protein than in chicken liver.
There is 16.92g per 100g of chicken liver and 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 23%.
More fat in chicken breast
In chicken breast is more fats than in chicken liver.
The tables above show us that there is 4.83g/100g of fats in chicken liver and 9.25g/100g in chicken breast. In this case difference is about 92%.
- Fat9.25 g
- Protein20.85 g
- Water69.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: chicken liver vs chicken breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): chicken liver 384% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): chicken liver 1992% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast 2% more than chicken liver
- Vitaminium B6: chicken liver 61% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): chicken liver 14600% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium E: chicken liver 159% more than chicken breast
Minerals: chicken breast vs chicken liver
Compares of chicken breast
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Pork
- see all compares of chicken breast
Compares of chicken liver
- Calories from Chicken breast
- Calories of Orange juice
- Calories in Cider
- Pork neck calories per 100g
- Tabbouleh carbs per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's protein per 100g
- Kolache fat per 100g
- How many calories does injera have?
- Calories in a half of brandy
- Calories in whole brandy
- Calories for one, two or more brandy
- Calories in glass of brandy
- Calories in cup of brandy
- Calories in shot (small glass) of brandy
- How much protein in salmon patty?
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Drumstick nutrition
- Chicken Leg vs Chicken Wing calories
- Duck Meat vs Lamb Chop protein
- Goose Liver vs Chicken Liver sugar
- Turkey Meat vs Ground Beef vitamins
- Turkey Meat vs Lamb Chop dietary fiber
- Turkey Breast vs Roast Beef vitaminium C
- Pork vs Ground Beef magnessium
- Pork vs Bacon potassium