Black Forest Ham: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Black Forest Ham: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice, cup, diced and more
How many calories in black forest ham?
Case in point, slice of black forest ham (20 g) has about 21 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice black forest ham is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of black forest ham on charts.
Black Forest Ham: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.57 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||2.68 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Protein||17.86 g||~ 5.1 g|
How many calories in slice, cup or diced of black forest ham?
As I wrote before 100g has 107 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice, cup or diced of black forest ham.
- Slice of black forest ham (20g)21 kcal
- Black forest ham cup, diced (134g)143 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black forest ham30 kcal
- 10g of black forest ham11 kcal
- 20g of black forest ham21 kcal
- 50g of black forest ham54 kcal
- 100g of black forest ham107 kcal
Protein in black forest ham
Black forest ham has 17.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of black forest ham (20 g) you can see that you will get about 3.6 g of protein.
Carbs in black forest ham
Black forest ham has 3.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of black forest ham (20 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in black forest ham
Black forest ham has 2.68 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of black forest ham (20 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
slice of black forest ham (20 g) has:21kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
black forest ham - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of black forest ham
- 13% CARBS
- 65% PROTEIN
- 22% FAT
black forest ham - minerals per 100g
- Sodium786 mg
- Iron0.64 mg
Interesting charts - compare black forest ham with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how black forest ham looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mortadella have?
- Calories in a half of swordfish
- Calories in whole swordfish
- Calories for one, two or more swordfish
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rice milk?
- How much fat in yuca?
- How much protein in Larabar Chocolate Truffles?
- What is weight of baked pork chop?
- White potatoes calories per ounce (oz)
- Lucky Charms calories per serving size