Canned Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Canned beans: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one canned beans, handful and more
How many calories in canned beans?
In particular, medium size canned beans (260 g) have about 273 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size canned beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 39 minutes, swim for about 32 minutes or run for 27 minutes.
See all nutrition data of canned bean on charts.
Canned beans: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||20.49 g||~ 5.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.5 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||4.8 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Water||72.6 g||~ 20.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 canned beans?
As I wrote before medium size canned beans (260 g) have 273 calories. It is easy to count that two canned beans have about 546 calories and three canned beans have about 819 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five canned beans.
- Medium size canned beans (260 g)273 kcal
- Handful of canned beans (50g)53 kcal
- Tablespoon of canned beans (20g)21 kcal
- Cup of canned beans (195g)205 kcal
- Half cup of canned beans (97.5g)102 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of canned beans30 kcal
- Half of medium size canned beans136.5 kcal
- Small size canned beans (208g)218.4 kcal
- Big size canned beans (338g)354.9 kcal
- Two medium size canned beans546 kcal
- Three medium size canned beans819 kcal
- Four medium size canned beans1092 kcal
- Five medium size canned beans1365 kcal
Protein in canned beans
Canned beans have 4.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size canned beans (260 g) you can see that you will get about 12.5 g of protein.
Carbs in canned beans
Canned beans have 20.49 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size canned beans (260 g) has about 53.3 g of carbs.
Fat in canned beans
Canned beans have 0.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size canned beans (260 g) has about 1 g of fat.
medium size canned beans (260 g) has:273kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
canned beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A106 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.15 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.43 mg
- Vitaminium B60.13 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.024 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.15 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of canned beans
- 78% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
canned beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium296 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium50 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.29 mg
Interesting charts - compare canned beans with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how canned beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does poultry sausage have?
- Calories in a half of tilapia
- Calories in whole tilapia
- Calories for one, two or more tilapia
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pudding?
- How much fat in clams?
- How much protein in apple turnover?
- What is weight of concha?
- Milky coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Stuffing calories per serving size