Onion Rings: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Onion rings: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 ring and more
How many calories in onion ring?
For example, standard serving size of onion ring (89 g) has about 366 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of onion ring is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 19 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 52 minutes, swim for about 43 minutes or run for 37 minutes.
See all nutrition data of onion ring on charts.
Onion rings: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 ring , cup or half cup of onion rings?
As I wrote before 100g have 411 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 ring , cup or half cup of onion ring.
- Standard serving size of onion ring (89 g)366 kcal
- Onion ring 1 ring (10g)41 kcal
- Cup of onion ring (48g)197 kcal
- Half cup of onion ring (24g)99 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of onion rings117 kcal
- 10g of onion rings41 kcal
- 20g of onion rings82 kcal
- 50g of onion rings206 kcal
- 100g of onion rings411 kcal
Protein in onion ring
Onion rings have 3.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of onion ring (89 g) you can see that you will get about 3.4 g of protein.
Carbs in onion rings
Onion rings have 43.58 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of onion ring (89 g) has about 38.8 g of carbs.
Fat in onion rings
Onion rings have 25.23 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of onion ring (89 g) has about 22.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of onion ring (89 g) has:366kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
onion ring - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A6 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.11 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.673 mg
- Vitaminium B60.133 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.042 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.4 mg
- Vitaminium E4.92 mg
- Vitaminium K0.056 mg
Energy content of onion ring
- 42% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
onion ring - minerals per 100g
- Potassium167 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium115 mg
- Sodium776 mg
- Iron0.78 mg
Interesting charts - compare onion ring with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how onion ring looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does roasted potato have?
- Calories in a half of frozen margarita
- Calories in whole frozen margarita
- Calories for one, two or more frozen margarita
- Calories in cup of frozen margarita
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in maple syrup?
- How much fat in chocolate chip muffin?
- How much protein in saltine cracker?
- What is weight of salt?
- Cooked oatmeal calories per ounce (oz)
- Vanilla extract calories per serving size